Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-20-2016, 06:35 AM   #54825

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
And I'd like to announce that we have arrived in Seattle ahead of schedule and were greeted by copious amounts of dark skies and wet roads. Although I had hoped to roll in a bit more slowly, the tour of Oregon campgrounds has proven to be successful, albeit tedious. After nearly 2 months on the road, I am anxious to get settled in for the summer. And I am just plain tired of driving.

Only 1 casualty -- the inflation unit to my Select Comfort bed bit the dust today. Thankfully the 3 inch memory foam topper is providing a meager amount of comfort, but replacement is tomorrow's top priority.

Campground report delayed until full slumber comfort is restored. Good night, Y'all!
Enjoy your summer digs with DD and old friends! If ya haven't been to Port Townsend where my aunt Bonita lived, maybe make a day trip visit. Stop in at Bonitas Four Legged Friends. Tell em about Bonita Bounder! They would love to see you, Lilly and Sena.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-20-2016, 06:36 AM   #54826

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPH View Post
Another day on the a Rainbow. It's agreeing with Kate, I do believe!
I'd say so! That smile is ear to ear!
bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 06:37 AM   #54827

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
So Carl... this guy rolled in around 8 pm - and set up. Have some other neighbors too. Late arrivals.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1463747834679.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	127594   Click image for larger version

Name:	1463747844844.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	127595  

Old 05-20-2016, 06:45 AM   #54828

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPH View Post
We interrupt this broadcast with an important announcement: Kate (RVM89A) has been seen driving one nameless Tiffin Allegro Bus on I-40 between Santa Rosa and Tucumcari. After her hour behind the wheel, she was grinning like the Cheshire Cat!

Yippee for Kate. Makes it better when its a twofer. Fer lotsa reasons. Go girl. Z snap.
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 06:48 AM   #54829

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne & Shara View Post
Our new to us 1968 Eagle bus. It is ours. Time for the Dwayne remodel and repaint and service just because.

DnS. So happy. Like the looks. So spacious. S this is what you need to keep you busy as you grieve. Love it ya'll.
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 06:50 AM   #54830

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohapi View Post
Weekly Rate for GC 31 October - 7 November is pay for six nights & get one free.

Just remember when you call to make your reservation let them know you are with the RVMutan Rally that starts 31 Oct. Let them know your arrival date and your departure date too. They will of course ask about your rig and if your towing and the pet question.

The KOA has a whole area where they will be placing us so we can all be together. Once you make your reservation they will let you know your site number etc. If you want specific people to be next to you then make sure you share that site info with them and then they will need to call and make their reservation right away!

Barb they know about Sena and all is well for her to come as well. The owners are very nice and I think it will be a great time!

Once you make your reservations if you can post it here or message me - then I can keep track of who is coming etc.

Thanks!

Correct link for the KOA
http://koa.com/campgrounds/fredericksburg/

MzCrude RVM17A, traveling with Don RVM17, Mr. Malone RVM17B & Spooky RVM17C
Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum
MZCRUDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 06:51 AM   #54831

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne & Shara View Post
Our new to us 1968 Eagle bus. It is ours. Time for the Dwayne remodel and repaint and service just because.
Looks good Dwayne. A substantial platform for sure. You're gonna have a fun summer making her your own!

Still sending Ommms your way.
Old 05-20-2016, 06:55 AM   #54832

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
So Carl... this guy rolled in around 8 pm - and set up. Have some other neighbors too. Late arrivals.
Nice. Ya know, I have a tent similar to that and a sleeping bag. Unfortunately, I have no desire to use them in that fashion

Wanted to when I first got all that equipment but back then in my life, some things apparently were more important than enjoying the road like that. Ugh, live and learn
bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 07:03 AM   #54833

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokobird View Post
Looks like one helluva ride Dwayne and Shara! Very nice! I bet it'll hold all your tools and still not be overweight!

Well said !

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 07:07 AM   #54834

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Enjoy your summer digs with DD and old friends! If ya haven't been to Port Townsend where my aunt Bonita lived, maybe make a day trip visit. Stop in at Bonitas Four Legged Friends. Tell em about Bonita Bounder! They would love to see you, Lilly and Sena.

ENJOY Seattle & family... What could be better?

Thanks for the hard work in Oregon, looking forward to results..

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 07:11 AM   #54835

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokobird View Post
Nice. Ya know, I have a tent similar to that and a sleeping bag. Unfortunately, I have no desire to use them in that fashion

Wanted to when I first got all that equipment but back then in my life, some things apparently were more important than enjoying the road like that. Ugh, live and learn
Bike long gone now for us, my back hurts just thinking about riding anymore. Still have the small pup tent, in fact we keep it in one of the bay's on The Discovery. We have used it to throw up on a first come sites in some of the COE parks to hold them till we can get the camper over. Seldom used for that anymore. Amazing how the mutants lives seem to parallel each other's, dis spite the fact we're so much younger!
Old 05-20-2016, 07:12 AM   #54836

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
First time to see fog in a long time. This is some real soup. Hopefully it burns off soon. We have about a 2 hour drive to MMDC Resort. Can't wait to hug a couple mutants! Hopefully Mr. Malone isn't on a binder.
Old 05-20-2016, 07:21 AM   #54837

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Bike long gone now for us, my back hurts just thinking about riding anymore. Still have the small pup tent, in fact we keep it in one of the bay's on The Discovery. We have used it to throw up on a first come sites in some of the COE parks to hold them till we can get the camper over. Seldom used for that anymore. Amazing how the mutants lives seem to parallel each other's, dis spite the fact we're so much younger!
Mutated youth!
It goes way back on this thread but one of my favorite reads is Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenence.
Old 05-20-2016, 07:30 AM   #54838

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
So here's a ponder.
My windshield wipers are of unknown brand and orgin. Couldn't find refills or even loaded arms anywhere. Looked from Flagstaff to Pueblo. Ponder the nature of wipers... why would they be so hard to find???

Couldn't even find the loaded wiper arms. They mount with two screws. Ended up ordering refills from Fleetwood. Paid almost as much for freight as I did for the blades - maybe more. Had then sent 2 day UPS to MMDC Resort. Should be there today. Fingers crossed.

Found some 26 inche wipers inserts at NAPA but they didn't look like they would fit. Didn't want to experiment...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1463750913603.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	127598