Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-14-2016, 06:42 AM   #58241

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Speaking of "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" Me, Richard and Dave will be headed toward Bah Habbaa Monday!

Caught the movie on local station in Quebec, luckily I have seen the movie so many times I could understand what was happening even though it was in French. Spaghetti Western dubbed in French, what a international treasure!

I assume you were the "Good" & I am the "Bad & Ugly", so is Dave? the "Good" also??

BTW you thought Dave & I were a handful, wait till you have at least 5 more join in the fun in Maine.

Steve, many Ohhmmmsss for continued recovery & be assured, you are missed here...

Richard & Ann, RVM # 110, Have a Spoiled Chihuahua, Home in Arkansas, Love to geocache, travel (Class B ERA) & enjoy grandkids..

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-14-2016, 06:42 AM   #58242

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Rain, rain, go away ...

It just keeps raining, no matter where we are

Middle Indiana, halfway to Wakarusa. No idea why it is upside down, taken with an iPad, maybe a fruit thing

Jake
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	413.7 KB
ID:	135858  
Retired-Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 08:42 AM   #58243

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post
I assume you were the "Good" & I am the "Bad & Ugly", so is Dave? the "Good" also??

BTW you thought Dave & I were a handful, wait till you have at least 5 more join in the fun in Maine.

Steve, many Ohhmmmsss for continued recovery & be assured, you are missed here...

Richard & Ann, RVM # 110, Have a Spoiled Chihuahua, Home in Arkansas, Love to geocache, travel (Class B ERA) & enjoy grandkids..
Thanks for the Omms! Wish we were with you too! I know the fun is about to grow exponentially!
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 10:15 AM   #58244

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post

The East coast may never recover. And they thought Hurricane Sandy did a lot of damage. I see total destruction in the near future. Has anyone warned Homeland Security?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 10:54 AM   #58245

TIM - - Look for the FedEx truck at home in late September

When arriving at the submarine base in New London, CT, outside of the display of the world's first nuclear submarine (Nautilus) we noticed that the Navy was selling the pictured deck gun. I immediately thought of you and your efforts to bag a deer in Arkansas. So, I paid the $18.95 they wanted to get rid of the gun and I'm shipping it to you C.O.D. The estimated cost is $1,685 for the . . . . . . . . .shipment. Shells for the gun are an additional $1,265 which I know you can handle.

This should allow you to improve your success out there in the platform tower AKA "the resurrected and re-purposed deer blind".

If you don't want it, forward it to PTJEEP in Michigan.

Oops, pic to follow
Old 08-14-2016, 10:55 AM   #58246

We met with Carl this morning. May round around this PM.
Old 08-14-2016, 11:00 AM   #58247

Here it is
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1063.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	368.7 KB
ID:	135868  
Old 08-14-2016, 11:03 AM   #58248
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papawto5 View Post
Here it is
Wow! What a photo op that was. Did you make a "boom" sound?

BTW, Tim will still have to get someone to aim it for him. If he tries by himself Bambi will live forever.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 11:17 AM   #58249
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Ha Wayne, can you hear me now! Way over there on the left coast! Sorry I haven't picked on you lately but picking on Dave and Richard has been a full time job!

Did you see the meteor shower the last couple of nights or do they have those on the left coast.
Timmy, thank you so much for the light rest. I'm sure that when you return to civilization you will resume your insults.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Heya! Turns out we didn't drive I-95 either. When we arrived at our friends' place outside Augusta & mentioned a street or two we had been on, their eyes got big and the comment was, "Oh my! You *did* come the back roads, didn't you?!"

I need to get a highlighter to mark all this in the atlas. It was very complicated, but the nav was avoiding tolls.
Wow, had me concerned. So how are you going to return home. You already have seen the world.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 12:08 PM   #58250

Quote:
Here it is
Hey Papaw !!!

That thing will shoot em, skin em, grind em and cook them all at the same time ... nonononono
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 01:52 PM   #58251

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Here it is
I feel honored that such a distinguished Gentlman was thinking of me and my #1 pastime, that is when not babysitting mutants! Will be looking forward to tomorrow afternoon when we'll meet up, pending no issues at the border!

I do plan on crossing ahead of Dave and Richard just to be sure they don't sabotage me!
Old 08-14-2016, 02:04 PM   #58252

Quote:
I feel honored that such a distinguished Gentlman was thinking of me and my #1 pastime, that is when not babysitting mutants! Will be looking forward to tomorrow afternoon when we'll meet up, pending no issues at the border!

I do plan on crossing ahead of Dave and Richard just to be sure they don't sabotage me!

Challenge accepted, a good race to the border, like the outlaws chased by the law, in the old days...

Do we get a "senior citizen" head start???

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 07:09 PM   #58253

Fleetwood Owners Club
Our Rainbow Ride is about to begin...

...more or less...

The house is sold, closing was Friday. We have to be out by the 26th. Most of the packing is done, now transferring stuff into the MH. Drawback is we have to stay somewhere around here until the middle of October for family birthdays (plus I'm still w*rking to build up some travel money, house sale proceeds going to pay off the MH and some other bills). So, eventually we'll be on our way. Plan to head towards Arizona this winter, will be too late for the Texas GC unfortunately.

If I sound tired, we had the GK's over this afternoon, 5 & 7 years old and both very energetic, they just HAD to spend time in the MH.
Dave RVM#66 and Carol
1998 Pace Arrow Vision
Seeing the USA - 200 miles at a time
daveandcarol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 07:20 PM   #58254

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveandcarol View Post
...more or less...

The house is sold, closing was Friday. We have to be out by the 26th. Most of the packing is done, now transferring stuff into the MH. Drawback is we have to stay somewhere around here until the middle of October for family birthdays (plus I'm still w*rking to build up some travel money, house sale proceeds going to pay off the MH and some other bills). So, eventually we'll be on our way. Plan to head towards Arizona this winter, will be too late for the Texas GC unfortunately.

If I sound tired, we had the GK's over this afternoon, 5 & 7 years old and both very energetic, they just HAD to spend time in the MH.
Woot!
The rainbow awaits!
Keep in touch on your AZ plans. We and other mutants will be somewhere down there!
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote