Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-30-2016, 11:43 AM   #59599

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Well... despite not liking to sit too long in one place... we just booked Oct, Nov, Dec in Sun City. 3 months for $850 plus electric. I found a guy who does dual pane window repair who will do it on site so we can get those cleaned up. Aside from that - my cousin is close in Peoria and our long time friends are there as well. So we can do thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years with them. If the weather cooperates it should work out well. So now where for the Jan - March??? I'm thinking Cocopah and possibly Casa Grande. More decisions...
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-30-2016, 11:52 AM   #59600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired-Jake View Post
Happy birthday Ed

Jake
Birthday boy! Make like it's your day...oh yeah, it is! And it's one more step toward that rainbow too!

Cheers!
Old 09-30-2016, 11:55 AM   #59601

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Well... despite not liking to sit too long in one place... we just booked Oct, Nov, Dec in Sun City. 3 months for $850 plus electric. I found a guy who does dual pane window repair who will do it on site so we can get those cleaned up. Aside from that - my cousin is close in Peoria and our long time friends are there as well. So we can do thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years with them. If the weather cooperates it should work out well. So now where for the Jan - March??? I'm thinking Cocopah and possibly Casa Grande. More decisions...
We're still thinking Yuma, but further east early on. There's the big Gourd Festival at Casa Grande in Feb., but haven't decided about that yet. It seems to run concurrently w/the Gem & Mineral show in Tucson, too.
Old 09-30-2016, 12:03 PM   #59602

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
We're still thinking Yuma, but further east early on. There's the big Gourd Festival at Casa Grande in Feb., but haven't decided about that yet. It seems to run concurrently w/the Gem & Mineral show in Tucson, too.
You're a gem but still outta your gourd so both are apropos for Martin to take you to.

Happy birthday Ed.

Too poor to get down that a way this winter but we will try for next.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 12:34 PM   #59603

Vintage RV Owners Club
Oh Dennis...you are so quick with the wit!
Old 09-30-2016, 01:42 PM   #59604

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Steve - - Keep in mind that committing to one location for 3 months does not keep you from going for 3 or 4 days in whatever direction to see what is offered over the horizon. Pretend your MH is your sticks and bricks and you're going to desert it for a few days ever so often. Besides, your S & B can go with youse guys. The management can't complain unless your empty site looks like a dumpsite when you're away. LOL

Laughlin sounds like a compromise spot for you and the Crudes. Tucson sounds like a compromise for you and Sohapi, and lots of mutants call Arizona home in the winter. Ezzy Pezzy for numberous short visits.
Papawto5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 01:52 PM   #59605

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papawto5 View Post
Steve - - Keep in mind that committing to one location for 3 months does not keep you from going for 3 or 4 days in whatever direction to see what is offered over the horizon. Pretend your MH is your sticks and bricks and you're going to desert it for a few days ever so often. Besides, your S & B can go with youse guys. The management can't complain unless your empty site looks like a dumpsite when you're away. LOL

Laughlin sounds like a compromise spot for you and the Crudes. Tucson sounds like a compromise for you and Sohapi, and lots of mutants call Arizona home in the winter. Ezzy Pezzy for numberous short visits.
Oh yeah! At $283 a month we can come and go as we please lol.

Dave and I were just talking about being able to drive the rainbow riders all over AZ on a tank of diesel.

The Crudes need to get their rainbow rider to LV first
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 03:20 PM   #59606

Fleetwood Owners Club
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Congrats! Lots of RVM babies lately, but Harper will be a second generation RVM baby instead of a third Gen like most of the others. So am I counting correctly when I state that Harper will make his(?) appearance in mid to late March 2017?

You'll need to join us for the RVMoon GC in Oregon August 17-23 to see his first lunar eclipse. Not a lot of those happen in any 1 lifetime. Besides where else can a baby be spoiled by SO many grandparents in so little time.

We anxiously await the posting of the first sonogram pics.
Thats a great idea!!!

And here ya go

RVM#78 - -USAF- F-15 Eagle Radar Vet
'5 Fleetwood Revolution- '15 Airstream Intl Sig. 27FB
Jay, Andrea, Stella '14 Ram 3500 Aisin '18 ORV F30RLS
plasma800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 03:22 PM   #59607

Fleetwood Owners Club
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Hey, Jay and Andrea!
A while back you had a post about things going well and that productivity was up.
Bravo!
But, youse know da rules: PoP or.... Oh wait....it's obvious that Harper happened.
Love the Panhandle BTW.
Hugs!
Smooth as a button.

It's been an amazing experience so far. Watching my wife rockstar this early pregnancy, truly wonderful.
Old 09-30-2016, 03:23 PM   #59608

Fleetwood Owners Club
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselTech39 View Post
WOOT!! WOOT!! Congrats Andrea and Jay!!
Thank you thank you!!
Old 09-30-2016, 03:53 PM   #59609

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasma800 View Post
Thats a great idea!!!

And here ya go

And baby Harper is such a cutie.... congrats

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 04:04 PM   #59610

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasma800 View Post
Smooth as a button.

It's been an amazing experience so far. Watching my wife rockstar this early pregnancy, truly wonderful.

CONGRATULATIONS...

That good lookin' child got all the good looks from DADDY...

Yea...

Cause, Mommy still has ALL HER GOOD LOOKS...

LOL

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 04:12 PM   #59611

Happy BuRfDaY Ed!
Did Curious George greet you with a gentle jungle scream this morning?
Eyz on Da Prize Bro!
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 04:15 PM   #59612

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahW View Post
Hey Steve. I don't have a lot to contribute but I check on this thread when I'm on the forum. I can't keep up with the RVMs!! I hope you are feeling 100% since your surgery. Hi to Annie and be safe.

Sarah & Hubby, I join you with the best wishes for Steve & Annie...

By your signature emoji, it looks like you are from TX & Maybe you need to head over to Fredericksburg Oct 31... Sounds like a great place to meet up..

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote