Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-02-2016, 10:00 PM   #59711

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by plasma800 View Post
Really we just wanna see snow and toss snowballs at each other's face. I'm too chicken to ski. That's for sure
LOL... if this ol lady can do it, you can... most places offer lessons on bunny hills... I think it is where the I've fallen and can't get up jokes originally began....
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-02-2016, 10:02 PM   #59712

Vintage RV Owners Club
Oh and if you are patient... Dallas could get some this year... all the persimmons round here, KC are predicting lots of snow this year... spoon shaped seed = snow... knife if ice, and fork is can't remember... see... old lady...LOL.
Old 10-02-2016, 11:55 PM   #59713

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Sometimes ya just know you're where you're meant to be.
Didja go into the secret scrolls room?
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 12:02 AM   #59714

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
Oh and if you are patient... Dallas could get some this year... all the persimmons round here, KC are predicting lots of snow this year... spoon shaped seed = snow... knife if ice, and fork is can't remember... see... old lady...LOL.
Nobody in his/her right mind could call you an old lady let alone keep up with you. I met Dwayne and Shara's Jeeping buddy in Bullhead City last March and she reminds me of you. Eager to get going and not anxious at all to stop. Our trails have to cross soon as its driving me crazy not meeting you yet.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 03:33 AM   #59715
MPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasma800 View Post
Really we just wanna see snow and toss snowballs at each other's face. I'm too chicken to ski. That's for sure
Ruidoso, NM in the Sacramento mountains in southern NM. It's surrounded by Lincoln Nat'l Forest, where the bear cub they named Smokey was found after a fire. We have a place there (full time renter in it now). Lots of cabins available to rent there. Average elevation of the village of Ruidoso is 6,800'.

The Mescalaro Apache tribe runs the ski resort on Sierra Blanca, the 12,000+ ft mountain near Ruidoso. If there's no snow in town, you can drive up the mountain to the ski resort and play in snow to your hearts content. And its just fun to sit and watch the skiers. (That's where I learned to ski when I was a junior high kid.)
MPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 03:56 AM   #59716
MPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguincp View Post
Welcome RVM145...Jaime and Bambi from NH. Christine and I (RVM108) would like to welcome you both to RVMdom!
Well, I have certainly gotten way behind on welcoming new Mutants! Missed welcoming you, Penguincp, and you are number 108! So a belated welcome to you.

And welcome to Jaime and Bambi, #145! Happy you found this group!

Mel
MPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 05:01 AM   #59717

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokobird View Post
That being related to the suspension? My quick research shows those parts are at least reasonably priced (~$95?), but I'll be danged if I would know where/how to fix them. Good luck Dwayne! I'm sure you're capable!
You are correct but I have never changed one but from everyone I've talked to its a two day job for one of them. And it's getting cold I don't like this. I just keep thinking wait till it is done it will be awesome. But I will admit I'm getting tired.

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 05:08 AM   #59718

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne & Shara View Post
You are correct but I have never changed one but from everyone I've talked to its a two day job for one of them. And it's getting cold I don't like this. I just keep thinking wait till it is done it will be awesome. But I will admit I'm getting tired.

Git er dun, Bro! The Rainbow needs you two.
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 07:48 AM   #59719

Fleetwood Owners Club
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
Lol!!
RVM#78 - -USAF- F-15 Eagle Radar Vet
'5 Fleetwood Revolution- '15 Airstream Intl Sig. 27FB
Jay, Andrea, Stella '14 Ram 3500 Aisin '18 ORV F30RLS
plasma800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 07:56 AM   #59720

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne & Shara View Post

Sorry to hear that...

I would rush to help, but afraid the 2 day job would turn into a 2 WEEK job, then someone would have to come to undo the mess I made of it...

So, Queen Ann would always say: " If you want to help, stay out of the way"..

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 12:38 PM   #59721

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
So it seems that the move to Edmonds is not good for us. The next door neighbor is terrified of Sena and is wanting to cause problems. She has gone to the internet and found websites sponsored by animal rights terrorists who make it sound like I live with a plague spreading, carnivore that will attack without provocation. Sena had the audacity to walk on the top of her 8' fence hunting for bugs.

Sena has NEVER harmed another human. She has accidentally scratched me while jumping off, but never out of anger or aggression. Most people are delighted to meet her and enjoy interacting with her.

So we willl be leaving as soon as I can round up all our stuff and get organized, probably before the weekend. We had planned to stay until 10/17. What will happen next summer is unknown.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 12:48 PM   #59722

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
So it seems that the move to Edmonds is not good for us. The next door neighbor is terrified of Sena and is wanting to cause problems. She has gone to the internet and found websites sponsored by animal rights terrorists who make it sound like I live with a plague spreading, carnivore that will attack without provocation. Sena had the audacity to walk on the top of her 8' fence hunting for bugs.

Sena has NEVER harmed another human. She has accidentally scratched me while jumping off, but never out of anger or aggression. Most people are delighted to meet her and enjoy interacting with her.

So we willl be leaving as soon as I can round up all our stuff and get organized, probably before the weekend. We had planned to stay until 10/17. What will happen next summer is unknown.
Bummer, sorry to hear that Barb. There's always someone in the crowd...geez. Wonder if they even know the differences between species. Although here in CT, that story of that woman who was attacked by a chimpanzee (or whatever it was, it was big) and did huge damage (I won't make folks sick hearing what happened) so I can see why searching the web may turn up horrible info.
bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 01:21 PM   #59723

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post

Bummer X 2...

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 03:00 PM   #59724

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokobird View Post
Bummer, sorry to hear that Barb. There's always someone in the crowd...geez. Wonder if they even know the differences between species. Although here in CT, that story of that woman who was attacked by a chimpanzee (or whatever it was, it was big) and did huge damage (I won't make folks sick hearing what happened) so I can see why searching the web may turn up horrible info.
I hear Earlene has the same problems traveling with Wayne.