Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-06-2010, 04:24 PM   #99

Newmar Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
I could say a few things regarding the site but I best keep my thoughts to myself. All I'll say is at times it's very frustrating over there.

Steve N Sal is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-07-2010, 10:49 PM   #100

Thor Owners Club
I was a newbie to rving last July. rv.net helped me out tremendously. I just found this site and joined the other day, and I like it! One thing I didn't like about rvnet was how the threads would get closed down.

Old 06-10-2010, 06:36 AM   #101

Damon Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
we use rv.net also and the rv university site too, the way I look at it, the more info I get the better it is for us, but my problem is I can't remeber all the info I read in the past, so I keep refreshing myself, but I must say, I do like this site alot
Old 06-10-2010, 03:10 PM   #102

I joined a topic about generators awhile back and casually mentioned that I had a generator for sale as did another poster.

The nitwit moderator deleted my post. I guess he thought I was trying to sell the generator on their forum. I subsequently found out that he was a REALLY BIG rv'er. He had a pop up!
Old 06-11-2010, 06:02 AM   #103

Damon Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
I understand about "getting the nerve to post", sometimes I post it sounds like I am just not saying it right, but the way I look at it, I tried and if it didn't come out right, sorry but I try to get the meaning out, like my last post in the tread, I also learned alot from this site as well, fact is this is one of my favorite sites to be on, well, next to the fishing sites & atv sites ,and,,etc
But I do learn and share my experance.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:16 AM   #104

Wow, pretty timely for me to spot this thread here. Check out the thread I started over there: RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Class C Motorhomes: How about a Truck Conversion section?

Talk about a bunch of hooey. What kind of idiots would post saying there shouldn't be a section for a clearly unique chassis when they've got sections for many other chassis and type of campers. And for their moderator to say a truck conversion is nothing different than any other class C. My lands. iRV2.com is greatly superior to that other site!
Old 06-16-2010, 03:45 AM   #105

I've been over there almost since it started. I am sick and tired of one real rude moderator though and will probably say adios to RV.NET. Funny, a forum is only good if you have members. They seem to keep ticking off people, making them leave. Class A forum mods have no courtesy and rule their area like some crazy dictator.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:29 AM   #106

I go there all the time. Its not too bad of a place.
Old 07-03-2010, 05:47 AM   #107

Newmar Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
And I now can come around and second my earlier comment. I'm done over there! Boy, you can't seem to comment on anything without getting your head bashed in. They have all the experts. Seems like there are the favorites and then there's the favorites. I have had numerous copliments about my driving habits and hints so when someone over there that doesn't even know me considers me stupid, well they can stick it. They can keep that site now as far as I'm concerned.
Steve N Sal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 06:06 AM   #108

Workhorse Chassis Owner
We frequent RV.Net and Tiffiin RV Network as well as this one. People here seem to be less hostile and not as "clickish" as some other sites. I enjoy the way folks get along here and are always ready to give friendly advice.
jojolou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 02:07 PM   #109

I read IRV2 exclusively.Until something on this site irritates me. Then I read rv.net exclusively.Until something on that site irritates me.Then I readů
Old 07-09-2010, 03:27 PM   #110

Regularly. I was a member of that forum when I found a pointer to this one to look at the Workhorse forum.

Frank
Old 07-09-2010, 04:09 PM   #111

I check out the other forum as well. I see many of the same posts in both places, seems a bit more friendly over here, thanks to all, I have learned a lot.
Old 07-09-2010, 04:23 PM   #112

Winnebago Owners Club
I've been thrown off RV.net more times that Dan Marino has thrown touchdown passes. Have never made anything personal, sometimes just asking why?
This forum is great, at least until you mention having coffee with B_b. Then look out!
LOL.

Kerry

Tags
heartland