Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-03-2006, 04:00 AM   #1

Do you go to RV Shows? This comes to mind since there is a show here this weekend. We haven't been to one since our move to Tulsa but we always went to the ones in Dallas... so here we go.

Don't get me wrong, we have a TT that is just right for our needs, but we enjoy going to the shows and looking at what is available. Sometimes it ends up that we come away with just a touch of "rig envy" and sometimes we leave even more satisified with what we have. It helps that ours is a good quality trailer that is a nice size for the two of us and it is paid for!

So are you like us, do you go to the shows and "kick some tires"?
OkieCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-03-2006, 04:00 AM   #2

Do you go to RV Shows? This comes to mind since there is a show here this weekend. We haven't been to one since our move to Tulsa but we always went to the ones in Dallas... so here we go.

Don't get me wrong, we have a TT that is just right for our needs, but we enjoy going to the shows and looking at what is available. Sometimes it ends up that we come away with just a touch of "rig envy" and sometimes we leave even more satisified with what we have. It helps that ours is a good quality trailer that is a nice size for the two of us and it is paid for!

So are you like us, do you go to the shows and "kick some tires"?
Old 03-03-2006, 05:13 AM   #3

Yes,I go every year just to look.I enjoy seeing the latest products out and brousing the RV's.As a matter of fact I am going to Denver's show today.
RichR
Old 03-03-2006, 05:17 AM   #4

Yes we never miss the shows, in fact we just went to the Toronto show yesterday, and I will be a volunteer there tomorrow and Sunday.
Phil
Old 03-03-2006, 05:34 AM   #5
Moderator in Memoriam

Monaco Owners Club
We go every year too. Love to look and dream and look at the new gadgets that might be out. Its a fun day.
Old 03-03-2006, 06:08 AM   #6

Going tomorrow to Providence, RI. We just got 8" of snow on Cape Cod, so this will be a little season incentive. Can't wait to open up the TT next month. I don't think I would visit these shows during the summer months in New England. They come at just the right time to help with winter misery! I also attended the show in Dallas a few years back and it was amazing! Can't wait to see whats new this year.
Mich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 10:52 AM   #7

Wow this must be the weekend for a lot of RV Shows. I'm sure the Tulsa show will be MUCH smaller than the Dallas one but it is always fun to go have a look. We will say hello to our future (retirement) 5er, the Mobile Suites 38RL if they have one out there.... Well that's the one we will get if Sunline doesn't start making large 5th wheels again.

I hope y'all have a great time and remember to stretch out real good before you get there, climbing in and out of all those rigs can be hard on a person, I know it is on me! LOL
Old 03-03-2006, 12:59 PM   #8

Yup going Sunday in Worcester. Free tickets even! Scotty.
Old 03-06-2006, 01:29 PM   #9

Follow up on show. Glad the tickets were free. hardly any RV's no class A's and very few venders. And my bride had her heart set on getting some nice pink flamingo lights to class up our awning! But we had a nice day with some old buds and a good meal. Scotty.
Old 03-06-2006, 04:38 PM   #10
A.J

Yes, and We never miss a Show, go to about 5 year.

2006 Magellan 38E/Quad Slide
A.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 03:42 AM   #11

Scotty I have noticed a lack of vendors at the RV shows we have attended recently.
I would think they are missing out on a good sales opportunity.
Old 03-07-2006, 02:29 PM   #12

Monaco Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Thats the same way in Houston , Cat. Not many vendors at all selling much of anything useful. The other thing its a good reminder here how high the area is on their rigs. Think this year is my final trip for awhile.

06 HR PDQ 40'
crudeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 05:51 PM   #13

Yep, heading to AC show, like to look at whats new and see some vendors i know