Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 07-04-2011, 09:06 AM   #29
Please do not despair. Think positive and hope for benign results with the breast biopsy. In addition, know...God is not deliberately taking things away from you that you love. Based on the story you told, it sounds like God has richly blessed your life by giving you a sound income and stable retirement and the money to have the freedom to do the things you have loved to do. Most retired couples barley can make ends meet and God has richly blessed you. I do not believe we have an angry God that deliberately takes loved ones from us to deliberately cause us pain. Unfortunately, the human body does not do well at times and the consequences of disease and illness can happen to anyone. I think the reason disease and illness exists in this world is because human beings have so polluted the world and have made it an unsafe place with all the bad chemicals we are exposed to on a daily basis. The world loses loved ones and experiences disease every day, please know God is powerful enough to help, but the circumstances of death and disease are part of life. It happens to us all. I wish I could have a more comforting answer to you and to all people who have lost loved ones, but the fact remains that you found a very special lady the second time around. My heart goes out to you with your loss you have suffered, but keep your chin up. Please let us know how your Willa makes out with her biopsy. I do so hope it is nothing serious. Hang in there. Instead of looking at all the negative, look more at the positive as the goodness in your life and how it out ways the bad. I hope this helps. I too will put you on a prayer list at my sister's church and offer Willa up for prayer for no cancer and continued good health so that you two can march on in your happiness together. And remember this no matter what life dishes you, respect and keep your own life sacred. Do not ever think of taking your own life. No matter how bad life can get, you are part of the circle of life and you contribute to the world I am sure in many good ways. When it is your time to go, let it be by a means that is beyond your control, never by a bullet. This reply is only meant to encourage, please know I am not trying to offend you in any way.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-04-2011, 09:36 AM   #30
Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
You both are on our prayer list. All will be OK.

Old 07-04-2011, 02:54 PM   #31
Monaco Owners Club
We will pray for the two of you, may God bless you!
Jim and Terri Edmunds-Central California
The proud new owners
Of 1998 HR Endeavor
Old 07-04-2011, 03:10 PM   #32
Monaco Owners Club
Seajay. You and Willa are in our prayers. We pray for a positive test result and for many more years of traveling together. Try to think positive thoughts Seajay as you await what fate has in store. God bless you both.
Bob Retired Army Traveling alone now.
2008 Camelot 40 PDQ 4 slides ISL400 towing a 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quadcab
Western MT in summer, AZ, NV in winter
Old 07-04-2011, 03:11 PM   #33
Fleetwood Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Ford Super Duty Owner
Carolina Campers
Our thoughts and prayers are with both of you.
Thomas & Betty w/Bailey & Gypsy (our fur-bearing masters)
07 Bounder 35e (F53)
07 Nissan Frontier or 2010 FLSTC toad
Old 07-04-2011, 03:22 PM   #34
Alpine Owners Club
She's on my list - God Bless!
Old 07-04-2011, 03:51 PM   #35
I believe that the reason you guys thought about the scar tissue is God's way of telling you that everything will be just fine. Just keep thinking that way and put it all in the hands of our Great Physician!
God be with you both.
Old 07-04-2011, 04:02 PM   #36
Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Seajay. You and Willa will be in our prayers. Do not think for a second that even if there is a finding of cancer that it is an automatic death sentence. BJ and I have been blessed with 18 wonderful years together since she was first diagnosted with breast cancer in 1993. She did have surgery and take radiation treatment but refused chemo. She and I both believe that chemo does more harm than good.
Travel well, travel safe,
2006 Tiffin Phaeton - 2011 Cadillac SRX
Old 07-05-2011, 10:19 AM   #37
Seajay and Willa, you are on our prayer list. My wife had malignant melanoma. They caught it in time. Removed the affected area, radiation treatment, and now is a twenty year survivor of cancer. Have trust in God and his will, will prevail.
99 F-350 4X4 PSD pulling a 24' Nash travel trailer
Old 07-05-2011, 11:49 AM   #38

Tiffin Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Coastal Campers
Thanks for sharing with us Seajay. You and Willa are truly remarkable people and please have trust and faith in the Good Lord who always watches over good folks like you. You both are in our prayers.
2012 Tiffin Allegro 34 TGA
Ford V-10 22000 lb chassis
Brake Buddy Advantage,
Old 07-05-2011, 12:44 PM   #39
Monaco Owners Club
Seajay, with so many friends and so many prayers including ours hopefully; you can make it through this stressful time.
Brian, Loretta & Daisy (Golden Retriever)
2008 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40 PDQ , ISL 400
2014 Ford Explorer toad
Old 07-05-2011, 04:55 PM   #40
Ford Super Duty Owner
May the Lord walk with you during these difficult times
just liven life in east tn or where ever our
2011 georgetown ,2012 explorer and 02 tbird take us
Old 07-05-2011, 05:08 PM   #41

My daughter at 14 years of age was diagnosed with a tumor in her spine. All I could think of was how bad it was and how traumatic. As it turned out she is fine now but she had to do high school from a hospital bed. At this point you don't know anything yet and worrying over things you don't know will drive you crazy. Seek medical attention and as you know more offer your love all she needs to get better. I have found out through crises that your time and support are worth more then anything else. Give her those and don't go where you don't know. You'll have plenty of time to worry, or not, after you know the diagnosis.
-Paul R. Haller-
Old 07-05-2011, 05:19 PM   #42
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Seajay & Willa, you are in our prayers, even a bad prognosis is not the end as you have known it. Live each day for each other and love like no other.

Ron & Wendy-Kansas
94 Pace Arrow 34 ft
25 yr Army retired 2006
Closed Thread