Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-21-2013, 07:13 PM   #57

Ha, after reading this, those that don't believe 2-3 coyotes won't take down a large dog better think again. We had a rash of coyote killings a couple years back, 2 will take down a deer, 2 will take down a mid size dog and 3 wouldn't have a problem with a dane.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-22-2013, 06:17 PM   #58

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Hard to argue with real scientific information like that; so bigfoot it is.
Glad you see thing MY way!

2003 Winne Adventurer, Ford F53 V-10. Toad:1992 S-10, Road Master Falcon 2 Tow bar, Blue Ox Patriot brake system and Protect-a-Tow. Right is right even if no one is doing it; Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it--St Augustine of Hippo. Navy AD.
navychaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:45 PM   #59

Bigfoot. Get pics!!
DonDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:54 PM   #60

Vintage RV Owners Club
Has anyone but me noticed that the O.P. has gone MISSING???

Can it be that..."it", whatever "it" is has...NO! It's too awful to contemplate!
Old 01-22-2013, 06:57 PM   #61

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDee View Post
Bigfoot. Get pics!!
Here ya go....

2003 Winne Adventurer, Ford F53 V-10. Toad:1992 S-10, Road Master Falcon 2 Tow bar, Blue Ox Patriot brake system and Protect-a-Tow. Right is right even if no one is doing it; Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it--St Augustine of Hippo. Navy AD.
navychaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:39 AM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francesca View Post
Has anyone but me noticed that the O.P. has gone MISSING???

Can it be that..."it", whatever "it" is has...NO! It's too awful to contemplate!
Thanks for your concern Francesca !! I'M BAAACK My Danes jumped over a 10' fence to come to my rescue !! I was abducted by a gaggle of Big foots,, they wanted me to , ah smile a lot,,, but I was so sad missing my family,, I came up with the idea to break out of the extra large armadillo nest 125 feet up in a prune tree . About the time I got a Armadillo Girdled Lizard (ya look it up) size hole punched through the upper right quadrant section of the lower nest, My Boy Oliver started squeaking his favorite rubber pig, which of course as most people know Big Foot Females are terrified of.... When the male Big Foots took off after the females, My other Dane Shelby grabbed me by my pony tail (yes I have one) (or did) ,, , and drug me to safety!!
I have a couple Army Bro's gathering the proper amount of ,,, ah,,, stuff, to go back and give them a 'going away' party....
monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:04 AM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erich View Post
Ha, after reading this, those that don't believe 2-3 coyotes won't take down a large dog better think again. We had a rash of coyote killings a couple years back, 2 will take down a deer, 2 will take down a mid size dog and 3 wouldn't have a problem with a dane.
On a heavier note past my last post, Thankyou . I do understand what any animal can do in a "pack" mentality... That' s why I was "prepared" when we went to get the dogs in from our fenced yard that night....
monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:13 AM   #64

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey View Post
Thanks for your concern Francesca !! I'M BAAACK My Danes jumped over a 10' fence to come to my rescue !! I was abducted by a gaggle of Big foots,, they wanted me to , ah smile a lot,,, but I was so sad missing my family,, I came up with the idea to break out of the extra large armadillo nest 125 feet up in a prune tree . About the time I got a Armadillo Girdled Lizard (ya look it up) size hole punched through the upper right quadrant section of the lower nest, My Boy Oliver started squeaking his favorite rubber pig, which of course as most people know Big Foot Females are terrified of.... When the male Big Foots took off after the females, My other Dane Shelby grabbed me by my pony tail (yes I have one) (or did) ,, , and drug me to safety!!
I have a couple Army Bro's gathering the proper amount of ,,, ah,,, stuff, to go back and give them a 'going away' party....

That Totally True Story has Hollywood Blockbuster written all over it!

Due to the obvious resemblance, I see Scwarzenegger as you- that is, provided he's willing to grow the requisite ponytail.

I dibs the part of the Female Bigfoot, which Nature's Gifts will allow me to play with no making over whatsoever.
Old 01-23-2013, 03:51 PM   #65

Vintage RV Owners Club
Gulf Streamers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey View Post
'Least you dint have to saw your arm off with a pocket knife...
Old 01-26-2013, 04:27 PM   #66

I can't remember where I just read it (benefits of getting old) but a guy let his 3 dogs out at 4 am in the morning and they were attached by coyotes. He barely got them in the house. The animals continued to attack the door until he shot at them with a BB gun.
sadiebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:18 PM   #67

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
My recently departed pup was a Shih Tzu so please don't take this wrong but.... DW and I live in an area that is overrun with bear, wolves and cougar. Last year a woman who lives in the east part of town, right within the edge of the forest, started letting her Shih Tzu dogs out every evening in their unfenced back yard.

Needless to say the pups were attacked and killed by a young cougar and the local dog lovers were demanding that the cougar should be hunted down and killed. In posting that I thought the woman should not be allowed pets I was chastised and threatened for my stance.

When one lives in Rome, one must expect a to hear of a few Christians being fed to the Lions wouldn't one?
Old 01-26-2013, 05:25 PM   #68

Monaco Owners Club
They move into an area for the benefits of the area then immediately want to change it !!!

Wait, thought we weren't supposed to talk politics