Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 11-18-2008, 05:43 PM   #15
Newmar Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> but now that Ole pervert Howard is in the mix, I don't want any of my money going to support that pig.

Well, I have both XM and Sirius, XM in car and truck, Sirius in the RV. I subscribed to XM for one channel, Enlighten. Enlighten is a 24/7 Southern Gospel station and in my opinion it is fantastic. To me, the blessing that station offsets anything Howard Stern does.

My RV came with a Sirius capable radio and all I had to do was to supply a receiver and an antenna, which I did myself. Now that they have merged, they have put Enlighten on Sirius. All I can say is FANTASTIC.

All businesses have their pigs that many people hate to support. Look at the movie theaters. But when a movie like Fireproof, or Facing The Giants comes to the theater, I will go and watch it.

2006 KSDP 3909
Cummins ISL 350HP
2012 F150 Crew Cab Towed
ricere is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-28-2008, 06:05 AM   #16
I love my Sirius radio will not listen to regular local radio anymore!!!!!! The merge was ok. They merge some of the same channels like the 60 to the 90's music and added some channels to Sirius but Sirius radio can pay extra for the best of Xm. Xm can pay more to get the best of Sirius. I got Sirius cause they had what i wanted. Nascar, Nfl and Stren. I don't agree with everything he says but has a right to voice his option. I most listen to music and the political channels to hear the other side of the isle of politics. Since i live in a very conservative area the left side did not get spoke about. The local radio is only one sided. I want both sides and come up with my own ideas! Able to drive long trips and listen to the same station is great!!!!!

hvac1877 is offline   Reply With Quote