Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-09-2012, 11:35 PM   #99

LOL....4Knights really sent them! That is awesome!

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-10-2012, 12:44 AM   #100
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipshot View Post
My Idiot Yorkie is attracted to dead stinking things. Maybe you need to wash those flipflops occasionaly. I had a Shi Tzu for 14 years, the most lovable little dog ever. Never a single problem, now the Idiot Yorkie whole nother story.
We have a maltese/yorkie mix. I've decided they are the blondes of the canine world -- cute, but lacking several hundred trillion brain cells.

okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:09 AM   #101
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Knights View Post
Wouldn't think Raccoons would be interested in hiking. More into relaxing and eating.
Them bandits used yer boots to store the rest of the stuff they stole that day. Like dingos, they like stuff that's "well seasoned".
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:10 AM   #102
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorLynn
LOL....4Knights really sent them! That is awesome!
Yeah, he is, but a terrible father. His daughter called me crying and begging me to send her flip flops back.

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
Clifftall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:32 AM   #103

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clifftall

Yeah, he is, but a terrible father. His daughter called me crying and begging me to send her flip flops back.
Sad but true:( worst part was when Cliff told her NO Way! and said he was going to hang them from his rear view mirror where his fuzzy dice are now!
4Knights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:15 AM   #104

National RV Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Ford Super Duty Owner
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Knights View Post
Sad but true:( worst part was when Cliff told her NO Way! and said he was going to hang them from his rear view mirror where his fuzzy dice are now!

You guys are a riot.
Ramblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:56 PM   #105

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramblin

You guys are a riot.
He thinks we're joking!

I just spent 6 hours with social services and homeland security. The torture needs work but the cookies and milk were great. .
Someone (Kat or Dunner- not sure which one ) reported my theft of said daughters flops to Social Services and they believed we forced our children to wear fashion less shoes ( pic of Cliff's tennis shoe) and then homeland security was concerned that I had mailed a package of "product" to a well known "product distribution center" in the west near the border.
Well, after 2 hours of homeland security milk and cookies they understood the flops really we're a replacement for a VERY OLD friend with delusions of grandeur and the glasses were to help his cataracts otherwise he would have said local dogs not dingos ( investigation is being transferred to Fish, Parks and Wildlife Department)

Social services showed us 4 hours worth of teen network shows on proper fashion apparel for 14 year olds and after turning over all credit cards and passwords, we were allowed to take our DD to the mall using said credit cards.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:34 PM   #106
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Knights

He thinks we're joking!

I just spent 6 hours with social services and homeland security. The torture needs work but the cookies and milk were great. .
Someone (Kat or Dunner- not sure which one ) reported my theft of said daughters flops to Social Services and they believed we forced our children to wear fashion less shoes ( pic of Cliff's tennis shoe) and then homeland security was concerned that I had mailed a package of "product" to a well known "product distribution center" in the west near the border.
Well, after 2 hours of homeland security milk and cookies they understood the flops really we're a replacement for a VERY OLD friend with delusions of grandeur and the glasses were to help his cataracts otherwise he would have said local dogs not dingos ( investigation is being transferred to Fish, Parks and Wildlife Department)

Social services showed us 4 hours worth of teen network shows on proper fashion apparel for 14 year olds and after turning over all credit cards and passwords, we were allowed to take our DD to the mall using said credit cards.
My instructions , that's right , my instructions were to have you locked up and the key thrown away. I made arrangements for DD to go live with a decent family. Now that you sweet talked your way out of it , I will have to regroup and attack from another angle. After 8 hours of service on the MH followed by a very aggressive 4 hour drive from Williams Az to Page Az I quit for tonight. Tomorrows another day. Justice will be served.

Old 06-11-2012, 09:42 PM   #107

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
A watched pot NEVER boils.
I believe my swiftness in dealing with your attempt maybe short lived.
As you sleep tonight my Dingo agents (Page branch) are covering all potential new sandal storage areas and will strike when the time is right. They now know your size as the computer spacial comparison of DD flop and your Tennis shoe have determined exact arch height and derived a synthetic version of the old shoe smell. Should more shoes disappear on this trip this entire thread will dissolve as will the device on which you read it.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:14 AM   #108

iRV2 No Limits Club
Old 07-11-2012, 06:11 PM   #109
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Just a little bit more to end this saga. We went to Kansas to thank 4Knights for his generous offering of his DD 's flip flops. At his annual fireworks party ( which was a blast ) I had the chance to speak with his DD and to my shock and amazement , she didn't even know that her terrible father had given them to me and in fact she was looking for them that very day. Sadly since they were six sizes to small and were outside in the dirt for over a year , I tossed them in Williams Az. I arrived today in Pa and at my Sister in
Laws house was my replacement New Balance Flip Flops that were shipped to me by my local store ( they of course charged me for them plus shipping as they are not responsible for Dingo theft )

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3680337502.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	613.5 KB
ID:	23426

The end.

Old 07-11-2012, 06:21 PM   #110

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clifftall
Just a little bit more to end this saga. We went to Kansas to thank 4Knights for his generous offering of his DD 's flip flops. At his annual fireworks party ( which was a blast ) I had the chance to speak with his DD and to my shock and amazement , she didn't even know that her terrible father had given them to me and in fact she was looking for them that very day. Sadly since they were six sizes to small and were outside in the dirt for over a year , I tossed them in Williams Az. I arrived today in Pa and at my Sister in
Laws house was my replacement New Balance Flip Flops that were shipped to me by my local store ( they of course charged me for them plus shipping as they are not responsible for Dingo theft )

The end.
Not the end, just the beginning until another group of wayward Dingos( dogs in America) decide they want them purty new blue ones!

DD ended up with food poisoning from Cliff's selection in eating establishments and clear grasp of the Spanish language( he ordered 5 plates of toe jam on tortillas) then buying dinner using Pesos from the Mexican Revolution almost got us arrested. ( he couldn't find his green card again) 6 hours of interrogations by INS, full body cavity searches were apparently on the house that night! Wondered why Cliff had to have two of them?

All in all it was a great time and DD should be out of the coma within the next few years.

If you all ever get a chance to meet Cliff, Tallulah & Buddy you will have a great set of new friends!
Old 07-11-2012, 11:18 PM   #111
Moderator Emeritus

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Wow. Those are... blue.

SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 04:14 AM   #112
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote: