Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 10-01-2011, 08:50 PM   #1
The Rally in Virginia was a huge success!

Thanks SO much and hats off to Mike and Coleen and all the volunteers for a huge success. SeaJay and I thoroughly enjoyed it and especially meeting so many new friends and seeing the faces of so many friends we have met on the iRV2 website. We got home safe and sound and hope everyone will also. God bless you all. Mike and Coleen, thanks again. By the way, Prompt should also thank you as you have definitely made a sales for them. I am starting with a turf mat and then who knows............perhaps a windshield cover.

SeaJay will have his final cataract surgery on his right eye this Monday. No reason to worry as the surgery is so routine now and he did just fine with the first one 5 weeks ago. Having a great surgeon goes a long way in easing stress of an upcoming procedure.

Thanks to a great new friend we have some great pics to remember our good time until it's time to enjoy another rally. Hugs and happy trails my friends

seajays lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-07-2011, 01:19 PM   #2
Thor Owners Club
We also had a great time with Seejay...The dog poop in the pocket was my favorite...Tracy and I are still talking about...That was funny as the dickens... Hope to see the two of you again... Peace...D

Dickson and Tracy
2016 Thor Windsport 31S
2015 Fusion Titanium Hybrid
Lemon and Tucker the Pups
Dixieray53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:21 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Willa, glad you had a good time. I know we did. I too think the dog poop in the pocket was one of the funnier moments. Hope to see you down the road.
Brenda and Frank, FTers, Zebulon, NC
Raisin our mixed hound and our cat BooBoo.
2004 37' Holiday Rambler Vacationer
bsirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:38 PM   #4
Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Our best to Seajay on his surgery. I had both of mine done (a month apart) 4 years ago. First time since 8th grade that I don't have to wear glasses. Tell Seajay that there is a possibility that in a few years a film can grow over the lens and things will start to look cloudy. Not to worry. There is about a 2 minute (that takes an hour for the patient) procedure where the ophthalmologist uses a laser to open a hole in that film. Normal sight restored and the film will not grow back.
Travel well, travel safe,
2006 Tiffin Phaeton - 2011 Cadillac SRX
historyljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 10:31 AM   #5
Somebody will have some 'splaining to do, Lucy!

I have poked lots of fun at SeaJay about the dog poop in his pocket ( this isn't the first time he has put the bag in his pocket and forgotten it) but the first time I wash a bag in the washing machine I will probably fail to see the humor there and he will have a whole lot of explaining to do.

Seriously, we are very good campground citizens and never leave a mess for others to step into. Nothing makes me more aggravated than to see someone's dog "do it's business" and just walk away ( no matter how badly we want to). Last year we were at a campground on the New River here in North Carolina and a woman stopped for her dog to relieve itself and then walked away. I watched and when she was looking at me I walked over and picked it up ( Heheheheheheee....YES, in a doggy bag, silly!) and disposed of it properly. It embarassed the heck out of her and sort of shocked the other couple who had joined us on the river in their rig. Anyway, sort of feel badly about it now. Maybe she was wearing clothing that didn't have pockets. Who knew?
seajays lady is offline   Reply With Quote