As 2010 winds down and all the folks that belong to IRV2 prepare for the new year, 2011, a list of things to ponder is noted below:
1. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.
2. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire.
3. It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
4. Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
5. Always remember that you're unique just like eveyone else.
6. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
7. If you think nobody cares if your alive try missing a couple of car or rv payments.
8. Before you criticize someone,you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you critcize them your a mile away and you have their shoes.
9. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
10. Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
11. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
12. If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
13. Somes days your the bug: some days your the windshield.
14. All people seem normal until you get to know them.
15. The quickesy way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
16. There are two theories about arguing with women: neither one works.
17. Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving.
18. Experiance is something you don't get until just after you need it.
19. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
With that, I'll quit.
Happy New Year Everyone.