Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-05-2019, 10:57 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinboat View Post
Me either, Welcome, don't drive in a ditch.
That's gonna get yanked. No criticizing other members. I made a joke about the same thing once, and it got edited.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-05-2019, 11:27 AM   #30

never used a smartphone or Ipad wifi ect only home desk top computer
Mojim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 10:02 AM   #31

I have never never

I have never been camping in a RV. I've have it for about 6 months and only drove it 600 miles round trip to my daughters and back. But, In Sept. I'm going on a 6 month camping trip.
taichungman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 10:28 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by taichungman View Post
I have never been camping in a RV. I've have it for about 6 months and only drove it 600 miles round trip to my daughters and back. But, In Sept. I'm going on a 6 month camping trip.
Before you go might enjoy a weekend to see what's Missing
Busskipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 11:31 PM   #33

Good Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busskipper View Post
Before you go might enjoy a weekend to see what's Missing

I did check out all the systems and have been buying gear for the trip. New metal valve stems for all the wheels, one new house battery, 5 Star Tune for the V10, new sleeping bags, Two burner camp stove for outside cooking, Built a 18X35 foot RV Port to house the RV.

But I still got to buy: GPS Nav, back up camera, dash camera, portable air compressor, dishes, Go Pro, etc, etc, etc, on and on....I won't be able to go anywhere after I buy all this stuff.
Old 04-09-2019, 06:25 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by taichungman View Post

I did check out all the systems and have been buying gear for the trip. New metal valve stems for all the wheels, one new house battery, 5 Star Tune for the V10, new sleeping bags, Two burner camp stove for outside cooking, Built a 18X35 foot RV Port to house the RV.

But I still got to buy: GPS Nav, back up camera, dash camera, portable air compressor, dishes, Go Pro, etc, etc, etc, on and on....I won't be able to go anywhere after I buy all this stuff.
Maybe just a short weekend trip to see what you forgot - PLUS - what you really don't Need

You'll find Wal*Mart is your Friend - https://www.allstays.com/c/wal-mart-locations.htm

It will be a Great Six Months...
Busskipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 06:39 AM   #35

Monaco Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
The Ditch

Quote:
Originally Posted by winniman View Post
That's gonna get yanked. No criticizing other members. I made a joke about the same thing once, and it got edited.
Just keep it between the lines and you will be ok.
Mike & Karen. 2012 Holiday Rambler Vacationer 34 SBD, Toad is a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, Copperhead Pearl . Blue Ox base plate with Roadmaster Nighthawk towbar with RVibrake2 Auxiliary Braking System and EEZTIRE TPMS. CHF, rear track bar and Safe T Steer. FMCA Member.
SmokyRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 05:37 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by winniman View Post
I think it, like most things, changes depending on member. I once posted damaging a RV by driving into a rock was stupid. I got a spanking for calling somebody stupid. My education is pretty limited, but if I tore up my snot on a rock I would think it was pretty stupid. I know it would not be the rock's fault.
ScoobyDoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 12:49 PM   #37

Newmar Owners Club
I have been to Alaska and The Northwest Territory of Canada twice in the winter and driven about 10000 miles from Michigan to Inuvic on Ice and snow including trips on the Arctic ice roads and trips that required driving on the Beauford sea for 125 miles each way. Many see Alaska in the good weather but not many intentionally go in the winter. LOL.
Old 04-13-2019, 01:39 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99-Am.Star View Post
I have been to Alaska and The Northwest Territory of Canada twice in the winter and driven about 10000 miles from Michigan to Inuvic on Ice and snow including trips on the Arctic ice roads and trips that required driving on the Beauford sea for 125 miles each way. Many see Alaska in the good weather but not many intentionally go in the winter. LOL.
This is the what have you NOT done thread, not the what have you done that no one else has thread.
Old 04-13-2019, 02:02 PM   #39

Uncommon things not to have done today. Hmmm.....

Never been divorced.

Never gotten a tattoo.
Old 04-13-2019, 02:18 PM   #40

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdInArk View Post
Uncommon things not to have done today. Hmmm.....

Never been divorced.

Never gotten a tattoo.
I’m with you Ed, on both accounts.
Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 06:24 PM   #41

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by F4Gary View Post
This is the what have you NOT done thread, not the what have you done that no one else has thread.
You are correct Sir, my mistake. I shall try to erase it if I can.. Well, that was not the way to erase it. Maybe one of the moderators can take it off.
Old 04-14-2019, 12:14 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99-Am.Star View Post
You are correct Sir, my mistake. I shall try to erase it if I can.. Well, that was not the way to erase it. Maybe one of the moderators can take it off.

Don't worry about it.