Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-23-2007, 06:19 PM   #127

cfd37= Cambridge Fire Department #37
buckeye= from Ohio, and I bleed Scarlet and Gray GO BUCKS!!!

Thats me on the left in the pic, waiting on water.
I am on the ground running the stinger
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-24-2007, 03:14 PM   #128

We are new to this and I do all the computer stuff...wife actual is one of those neo-humans that can disrupt electricity through her presence (yes wow). I have always been a bit philsosphical and have an interest in Prometheus who stole fire from the gods. I was born and raised in Florida til I went in the Army at 17 (32 years later I am back at it as a second career). So Flametheus is a combo of Florida (never forget where you started) and the guy that had the %$#@ to steal fire from the gods and change the course of humanity. Now CX5 is a story for another day.

Forest River Sierra 35'11" 5th
Flametheus6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 02:16 AM   #129

I was to lazy to type out Donald so the short version.
Old 01-25-2007, 04:18 AM   #130

On my right shoulder is a tattoo of an eagle flying in front of a large American flag. The eagle holds a banner in its' talons that reads FOREVER FREE. Had it specially designed and applied in Alaska years ago by tattoo artist Larry Allen in Anchorage.

Big Mac & Sarah (Retired Grehounds
Forever Free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 03:47 AM   #131

Well...my DH is a golfer. At one point in his life, he played professionally, then he taught lessons at country clubs as a club pro., and now he is a professional caddie. I, too, caddie with him in the summers when we load up the rig and travel from SC to Colorado. So, the 'glf' part of my name is from that.

The 'prncs' comes from the fact that I, too, loved to play golf when I first met my husband (my passion has subsided a bit since then), and I was generally the ONLY female at the golf course on my days. So, I got to know the fine gentlemen who played the regular 'skins' game at my golf course, so I was dubbed the 'Princess of Valley View.' Of course, I also expect to be treated like a princess from my husband.

So there you have it...the golf princess.

When we travel, we call ourselves "Team Schwerty Mac" and our RV is the Schwertymobile. Our last name is Schwertfeger. I'm not sure where the 'mac' part came in, but I let my 8th graders call me Mrs. Schwerty-mac when my homeroom is in 'competition' with others, and they really get into it. My husband, who always has these brilliant business ideas, wants to someday actually try to design and sell one of his ideas, has aspirations to call his business "Schwerty Mac Enterprises."

glfprncs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 07:21 PM   #132

Sheba is the name of our beloved dog and 516 is our anniversary

2000 Sea View 34' Ford V10
rvgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 06:21 PM   #133

Jim and I are writers and Storytellers. These days he does more of the telling while I sign my books for kids.
Taletellers just seemed the obvious choice

97 Winnebago Adventurer
taletellers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 06:35 PM   #134

Quote:
Contact Us | iRV2 | Terms of Service
David is my real name, I allways rub Jeannie the wrong way though.
Dave&Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 04:55 PM   #135

woodworker414 the name tells the story, I have worked wood all my life, first as cabinetmaker, then as a residential carpenter, then as a commerical carpenter, then as a maintainace carpenter for the local electric utility. I have a woodworking shop at home with to many tools, but not near enough tools, always room for more, in fact I'm going to a woodworking show next weekend, and will buy some more tools. Always making something.
HE WHO DIES WITH THE MOST TOOLS WINS
Bill
woodworker414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 04:09 PM   #136

I like to do stained glass work and my name is Susan so it works out well as sueglassart.

Husband Dan
sueglassart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 04:20 PM   #137

Vintage RV Owners Club
Hi,
My member name I use on several different forums and it's also my e-mail moniker due to the fact that I tune and repair pianos for my post Navy retirement occupation (20 years and 18 days of serving our country). Loving the RVing, off-roading and riding my bike among other things........
Old 02-06-2007, 01:30 PM   #138

Drive a Dakota pick-up. Spend a lot of time answering the same old question on the net,
they always ask, "north or south", to which I reply, East Tennessee.....
Old 02-13-2007, 04:47 AM   #139

Monaco Owners Club
We are competitive archers and we live in our RV part of the year. RV Archers
Old 02-15-2007, 05:33 PM   #140

I have been "Skip" since I was about 18 months old, having received the nickname in honor of the captain of the ship my father was serving on.

I had to 'settle' for Skip_too because Skip was taken.
If interested, come visit us in the iRV2 Chatters chat room. We're there just about every evening from about 8:30pm eastern until about 10:00pm. It's a great bunch of folks!

Skip- Kerrville, TX is offline   Reply With Quote