Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-11-2004, 06:06 AM   #29

Tons of RV-friendly hobbies here!

Lure coursing with my hounds, designing and making quilts, drawing, painting, photography, jewelry making, kayaking, hiking, reading, writing, collage ...

I'm sure I've forgotten some.

GreyhoundMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-11-2004, 06:34 AM   #30

Lets see.........bowling, quilting, painting, decorating my house, my 32 grandkids and 6 great grandkids, collecting antique miniatures (that is diminishing now that I don't want to worry about "stuff" and prefer to just up and go RV ing). Like Karen I'm sure I've forgotten some

2004 33V Adventurer
rosefanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 04:59 PM   #31

Guitars/singing/motorcycles/hunting/golf/fishing/scuba, and helping my Dad in his wood shop a day each week.
Old 05-21-2004, 05:40 PM   #32

RC helicopters, Nitro trucks, CNC design and machining, Computers and anything electronic. I am not sure which is more expensive RV's or RC helis
05 Alpine 40FDQS #75330 Towing 24' car hauler, 2012 Spyder, 2003 Harley FatBoy
Wayne R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 03:29 PM   #33

target shooting, reloading. Wife says it is theropy.
Old 05-31-2004, 08:10 PM   #34

Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
I build and fly RC planes. Use to fly control line when I was a kid. Got into RC in 1988. I some times like to go fishing.
Tom
Old 06-09-2004, 10:10 PM   #35

Finding new airport breakfast spots that I can fly my Cessna 182 to with my buddy pilots. Doing my weekly Rockin' 50's and 60's radio (request) show on KFOK LP FM, 95.1. Ham radio (KD6APA) and spending a great deal of time on the computer checking out the RV forums and repeating over and over to myself... "I Don't Need a Diesel Pusher"...."I Don't Need a Diesel Pusher". (I may want one but I don't need one!) Fishing Eagle Lake and trying to catch that monster Eagle Lake trout that's hiding in that 22 mile long lake. If I catch him/her I promise I'll release it.

Wife is a talented artist and spends a great deal of time doing pen & inks for her friends. She also very much enjoys feeding and caring for the little critter orphans that are turned over to the Sierra Wildlife Rescue Center. She also likes trolling for trout. She's also a ham (KE6SNC). And of course we both very much enjoy Rv'ing with our friends and playing "Pay Me".

How in the world did we ever have enough time to work???

Life is good!

2003 Tiffin Phaeton 40' TGH Portable Surge Guard. 2001 Subaru Outback toad, Blue Ox Aladdin Tow system and US Gear supplimental braking.
pleeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 12:14 PM   #36

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Finding new airport breakfast spots that I can fly my Cessna 182 to with my buddy pilots ... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a secret spot for chow that is a couple blocks from my shop. I have often wondered why it isn't patronized by more of my surrounding locals in this business district, but it just isn't a spot (airport) where a lot of people would think to eat. it is therefore with great reluctance that i share my secret spot.

http://www.airsports.com/airports/myf/home.html

I think there is a window in the link posted above to their Casa Machada restaurant. I will be the guy in the corner eating a plate of tacos and occaisionally a large margarita. Please do not let anyone else read this.

FatDog
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 01:05 PM   #37
Moderator in Memoriam

Monaco Owners Club
Pat, I got one for you, its a place for dinner , not breakfast here in Mesa, AZ its called Anzios's Landing after the WWII site, has that type of motif, it is located at the East end of Fallon Field here in Mesa. You park your plane on the tarmac and walk thru the gate.
Great Italian food and romantic atmosphere.
Old 06-10-2004, 08:41 PM   #38

Hey Jim & Fatdog:

Thanks for the tips. Both places are a little far from Georgetown but I've got the info down. I'll be sure not to tell anyone, except maybe my listening audience.

Hope to meet you guys someday...

Best,

2003 Tiffin Phaeton 40' TGH Portable Surge Guard. 2001 Subaru Outback toad, Blue Ox Aladdin Tow system and US Gear supplimental braking.
Old 06-10-2004, 09:03 PM   #39
Moderator in Memoriam

Monaco Owners Club
We like going to San Diego alot, whats your station, and where can we hear you ?
Old 06-11-2004, 09:46 PM   #40

You're not going to hear me in AZ, not unless the skip is really good. I do a weekly show every Weds. from 2 - 5 pm on KFOK FM 95.1 in Georgetown, CA. Show is titled The Pat Leeds Rockin' 50's & 60's Show. Also do a two hour interview show from 9 - 11 am called The Saturday Morning Show on the forth Sat. of each month. If you ever get up this way let me know. Can be reached at pleeds@kfok.org.

Best

Old 12-08-2006, 05:03 AM   #41
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers

This is an interesting thread from a couple years ago, anyone else want to post?

Old 12-08-2006, 08:05 AM   #42

still camping and garage saling My newest fav hobby now is counting down till spring

2006 30 ft Cherokee TT
j2detoit is offline   Reply With Quote