Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-12-2016, 10:25 AM   #281

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Stang View Post
Men who are too lazy to lift the toilet seat in public restrooms when not sitting to do their business.
...and since we're on that topic - let's mention the folks who can't crap without building a toilet paper "nest" on top of the seat ... but are too damn germophobic to push their "nest" into the crapper when they're done.

We've got one of these ass clowns somewhere in our office at the moment. The day I run into him exiting a stall might well be my last day of work.

SpaceNorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-12-2016, 11:01 AM   #282

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Freightliner Owners Club
[QUOTE=SpaceNorman;3111878We've got one of these ass clowns somewhere in our office at the moment. The day I run into him exiting a stall might well be my last day of work. [/QUOTE]

Or his.

Old 06-12-2016, 11:11 AM   #283

Entegra Owners Club
We both hate it while staying at any RV park, people insist on building campfires, with wet wood, while the rain is still at a drizzle. The smoky smell that wafts thru the park for hours brings on the worst headache, and we are unable to leave any door or window open. They seem to love the " fog" that envelopes their area.

Sent from my iPhone using iRV2 - RV Forum
Old 06-12-2016, 11:14 AM   #284

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Freightliner Owners Club
It probably masks the "other" smoke.
Old 06-12-2016, 06:43 PM   #285

Mondays....
Old 06-12-2016, 08:36 PM   #286

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Folks that lock their big dogs in their trailer and go fishing all day and most the night thinking their dogs are going to be quiet.
Old 06-13-2016, 01:57 AM   #287

No, it's called empathy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr4Film View Post
Personally I believe that the ones that have all the excuses are generally part of the problem and not the solution.

Dr4Film ----- Richard
Old 06-13-2016, 02:49 AM   #288

Triple E Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceNorman View Post
...and since we're on that topic - let's mention the folks who can't crap without building a toilet paper "nest" on top of the seat ... but are too damn germophobic to push their "nest" into the crapper when they're done. ::
Ass gasket💩😷

Dave
Old 06-13-2016, 07:36 AM   #289

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuzzy View Post
Ass gasket💩😷
Oh ... were it just a simple ass gasket! At least those have the little flap in front that once wet, pulls the whole thing into the bowl when flushed. The "nest builders" use multiple strips of TP to cover the entire seat ... which after taking care of business .... they leave for the next guy to deal with. The next guy has to be part ballerina and part soccer player standing on one foot while trying to kick all the TP into the bowl.

I guess I should look at the bright side ... at least the seat is dry once it's all gone. Still, I'd like to bitch slap whoever's leaving the nests!
SpaceNorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 08:14 AM   #290

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:

Oh ... were it just a simple ass gasket! At least those have the little flap in front that once wet, pulls the whole thing into the bowl when flushed. The "nest builders" use multiple strips of TP to cover the entire seat ... which after taking care of business .... they leave for the next guy to deal with. The next guy has to be part ballerina and part soccer player standing on one foot while trying to kick all the TP into the bowl.

I guess I should look at the bright side ... at least the seat is dry once it's all gone. Still, I'd like to bitch slap whoever's leaving the nests!
I'd take a photo with your phone and post it on the office bulletin board with a warning to the offensive person leaving the TP nest on the seat to remove their crap before leaving the stall otherwise it may end up on their desk.

Dr4Film ----- Richard
2002 Monaco Windsor PBT 40Ft. (R HOME) - 30Ft. 2006 Pace Trailer (R JUNK). Trailer Has 06 VUE (R TOWD) 04 Victory Alen Ness Edition (R RYDE). Full-Timer for 14 Yr's BUT now a Part-Timer. Cummins ISC-350 With Banks Power Pack and Upgraded PRXB PacBrake.
We are at our Winter Home in Flagler Beach FL
Dr4Film is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 08:27 AM   #291
JC2

Newmar Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
...and since we're on that topic - let's mention the folks who can't crap without building a toilet paper "nest" on top of the seat ... but are too damn germophobic to push their "nest" into the crapper when they're done.

We've got one of these ass clowns somewhere in our office at the moment. The day I run into him exiting a stall might well be my last day of work.

I agree with the above and the earlier post about not raising the toilet seat. Jeesh, some people are just "SLOBS".
Old 06-13-2016, 08:44 AM   #292
JC2

Newmar Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Spartan Chassis
What I have trouble understanding is why some people let their pets have full rein in the rv while it's going down the road; laying on the dash in there basket or on the floor by your feet, sitting in moms lap, etc. An accident would probably send them into/through the windshield or under your feet where the brake/accelerator pedal is. For their safety, contain them folks or train them to stay away from the immediate front area.
Old 06-13-2016, 10:45 AM   #293

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSagal View Post
Frequently, check out times are often something like 11am, and check in times closer to 2pm. I am the type of getting up and out, and am often out before the 11am, but your story might have inspired me to a long, slow breakfast meal, and a leisurely pack up. Problem is, me choosing a boorish reaction to her lack of manners would not improve her, but would make me feel like I allowed myself to be diminished by lowering myself to her level.

I would have invited her to breakfast. I would have also told her that she is the only reason for the leisurely departure. (but after I said it, and she declined breakfast, I would likely do what I would have anyway, and been out early)

Of course, if check in time was 2 PM, and I shared that with her, she might actually come to breakfast, and maybe learn how she affects others...
Well knowing how the previous poster wanted to get out and go home, with me being a solo I would have told her that I was staying another day and go back to bed just to piss her off. Yeah, I know that's wrong. But sometimes you got to do what you got to do.
Old 06-13-2016, 10:51 AM   #294

One thing not mentioned is "rubber necking" and causing a big traffic back log. Was in one of those lines that was about two miles long and slowly inching up. Seemed there was a wreck on the other side of the divided highway. Once past the wreck there was nothing but open highway. I'm sure others have similar stories.