Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-11-2016, 10:48 AM   #421

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisablue85 View Post
When people walk their dogs on other people's site (especially mine!)! Even worse, when they don't clean it up after walking their dogs on other people's site. I have 4 pomeranians & either use my site or if there's a dog area around. If you don't want poop on your site why do it to someone else's?
Drives me crazy!
I always pick up, and I *try* my hardest to get dog away from others sites - but as he gets older, when he's gotta go, he's going. So, sorry everyone! We do the best we can...

I pick up other people's trash on the trails as balancing karma.

But not those dental pick OMG you are right WWHHHYYY? Don't people floss their teeth, like, in a bathroom? Like when they brush them?

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-11-2016, 11:07 AM   #422

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisablue85 View Post

When people walk their dogs on other people's site (especially mine!)! Even worse, when they don't clean it up after walking their dogs on other people's site. I have 4 pomeranians & either use my site or if there's a dog area around. If you don't want poop on your site why do it to someone else's?
Drives me crazy!
Been there and done that TOO many times!

Here's what I had to say about that back in post #262.

What's your "pet peeve" ?

The only thing I would add is that besides not being able to fix Stupid you can't fix people who are Ignorant or Inconsiderate either.

Dr4Film ----- Richard

2002 Monaco Windsor PBT 40Ft. (R HOME) - 30Ft. 2006 Pace Trailer (R JUNK). Trailer Has 06 VUE (R TOWD) 04 Victory Alen Ness Edition (R RYDE). Full-Timer for 14 Yr's BUT now a Part-Timer. Cummins ISC-350 With Banks Power Pack and Upgraded PRXB PacBrake.
We are at our Winter Home in Flagler Beach FL
Dr4Film is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 01:29 PM   #423
RVM1

Oblivious also comes to mind.

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 05:36 PM   #424

Fleetwood Owners Club
Nothing bugs me more than left lane hogs.

Like today on the I-80, where the speed limit was 65 mph. There was this NIIIICE Class A Allegro, with full body paint, doing 70. There was a line of cars behind him, just waiting for him to move the hell over.

But NOOOOOOOO. He insisted on staying on the fast lane.

"Hey guys, look at me and my awesome rig !!", he was probably thinking. He was also probably thinking "I'm doing 5 over the limit. I don't HAVE to move over".

Well, guess what ?? Don't really care how nice your rig is and how it can easily do 70. Move the hell over and let others pass !!

Peacekeeper6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 05:50 PM   #425

Fleetwood Owners Club
Another pet peeve is when people use my site to cut across.

They usually end up getting my dogs riled up.

Really ?? You're THAT damn lazy to walk another couple of feet ?? The exercise will probably do you some good....

Peacekeeper6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 08:17 PM   #426

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper6 View Post
Nothing bugs me more than left lane hogs.

Like today on the I-80, where the speed limit was 65 mph. There was this NIIIICE Class A Allegro, with full body paint, doing 70. There was a line of cars behind him, just waiting for him to move the hell over.

But NOOOOOOOO. He insisted on staying on the fast lane.

"Hey guys, look at me and my awesome rig !!", he was probably thinking. He was also probably thinking "I'm doing 5 over the limit. I don't HAVE to move over".

Well, guess what ?? Don't really care how nice your rig is and how it can easily do 70. Move the hell over and let others pass !!

Be glad you aren't in Minnesota. I actually saw a student driver put his left turn signal on and move into the left lane WITH NO ONE ELSE AROUND(other than me behind them) and stay there. So apparently they teach them to do it in Driver's Ed.
1996 Dodge CTD auto, #100 fuel plate,advanced timing,upgraded turbo, 2006 Dutchmen 28' 5th wheel with a 12' slide out and 16' boat behind it all
MnTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 05:32 AM   #427

American Coach Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper6 View Post
Another pet peeve is when people use my site to cut across.

They usually end up getting my dogs riled up.

Really ?? You're THAT damn lazy to walk another couple of feet ?? The exercise will probably do you some good....

Ugh! Yes!
Old 09-16-2016, 10:06 AM   #428
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MnTom View Post
Be glad you aren't in Minnesota. I actually saw a student driver put his left turn signal on and move into the left lane WITH NO ONE ELSE AROUND(other than me behind them) and stay there. So apparently they teach them to do it in Driver's Ed.

I have to confess that when driving on a lot of roads where the right lane has been beat up by traffic that I will drive in the left lane if there's not much traffic so the ride is smoother. If I see someone approaching behind me then I will move back over to the right lane to let them pass!

2002 Monaco Windsor 40PBT, 2013 Honda CRV AWD
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 10:45 AM   #429

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSHappyCampers View Post

I have to confess that when driving on a lot of roads where the right lane has been beat up by traffic that I will drive in the left lane if there's not much traffic so the ride is smoother. If I see someone approaching behind me then I will move back over to the right lane to let them pass!
I used to do that quite frequently when running I-5 when I lived in California. Sometimes the cars were going well over the posted speed that I never had time to move over. They would just fly by me on the right and kept on truck'n.

Dr4Film ----- Richard
2002 Monaco Windsor PBT 40Ft. (R HOME) - 30Ft. 2006 Pace Trailer (R JUNK). Trailer Has 06 VUE (R TOWD) 04 Victory Alen Ness Edition (R RYDE). Full-Timer for 14 Yr's BUT now a Part-Timer. Cummins ISC-350 With Banks Power Pack and Upgraded PRXB PacBrake.
We are at our Winter Home in Flagler Beach FL
Dr4Film is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 11:08 AM   #430

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSHappyCampers View Post
I-76 in CO is that way - not so bad in a MH, but terrible in a 5th wheel. Wyoming used to have signs for trucks to use left lane so they could stretch out the repave budget.

But I have huge issues with left lane huggers when there is traffic behind. Many states will write tickets for that now.
Old 09-16-2016, 11:52 AM   #431

In Europe it is illegal to pass on the right, if you do expect a ticket. Also, the speeding car/ truck in the left lane will flash their headlights, meaning get over and out of my way when coming up on a slower car in the left lane... I wish drivers here would do likewise...
Old 09-16-2016, 12:21 PM   #432

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Europe also drives on the wrong side of the road and put steering wheels on the passenger side
Old 09-16-2016, 01:31 PM   #433

National RV Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Only the UK, the rest are like us.

Glenn
Old 09-16-2016, 06:17 PM   #434

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Well, we already adopted their miserable roundabouts, don't need anymore Europe here.