Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-10-2016, 06:44 PM   #43

When out boondocking, with acres and acres to park at, some silly sizzorbill has to park within 50 feet of me, and start running their genny. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Besides what could possibly go wrong?

The information is out there, all you have to do is let it in.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-10-2016, 06:49 PM   #44

People that don't pick up after themselves or their pets at the campground
Those that fly up to a lane closure and then expect everyone else to give way so they can merge into the open lane

Witt74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 06:50 PM   #45

Someone that pulls out in front of me and then drives 10 MPH below the speed limit.
69Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 06:56 PM   #46
RVM99

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSHappyCampers View Post
One that really irritates me is that some drivers insist on hugging the center line, especially when going around sharp curves! I try to hug the outside line around curves, because I know there's probably gonna be some idiot hugging the center!
One more irritating to me is those that actually cross the center line because they're driving too fast or are too lazy to actually steer within their own lane. This is mostly on backroads, not highways, but dangerous none the less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottybdivin View Post
People who are following you on a 2 lane highway, that think you should be driving your 45K lb MH 70 MPH, because it is the speed limit. Then when they finally get a passing lane, they cut you off to discipline you for your errant behavior.
Mine is similar to that, only it's on a 4 lane highway when there are plenty of chances to pass me but they're either too busy on their phone or just not paying attention to pass me when I'm going 60 mph in a 65 mph zone.
bokobird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 06:59 PM   #47

Sorry...I have too many too list.
Old 03-10-2016, 07:00 PM   #48

Damon Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepside454 View Post
Life member, I'm actually guilty of this one , but not for the same reasons you suggested .
IT WAS YOU!
Old 03-10-2016, 07:07 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSkyBob View Post
"Creepers" irritate the stuffing out of me. As you approach a red light the car in front of me stops about 2 car lengths behind the car in front of him/her. Through the delay of the red light the creeper slowly moves ahead stopping periodically until they are behind the car on front of them. When the light changes they wait until the car in front of them is 2 or 3 car lengths ahead before they go with the flow.
Hey, wait a minute here! That's me you're writing about. But I have a reason. I'm always on the outlook for terrorists running up and shooting at cars in the intersection. If I allow more room in front of me, I might be able to zip my car between others and get away. Better yet, I could run over a terrorist. But, I don't hesitate after the light changes to green.
ralphie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 07:24 PM   #50

Fleetwood Owners Club
How about the genius who uses the exit lane as a passing lane during rush hour waiting till the last possible moment to cut back in traffic. Of course nobody will let him in so now they're stopping traffic for the people trying to exit
Old 03-10-2016, 07:36 PM   #51

[QUOTE=stepside454;2971885]Oh oh oh I have another .
The person who doesn't know what the want toorder at the fast food joint, has a line of people who are ready to order behind him but isn't kind enough to let someone go ahead of him.
Or
The person at the same restaurant , or maybe a store who has had the last 10 minutes to get the money or debt card or check out, waits until the clerk tells him the amount to start getting the payment bout of purse or wallet .
Did you think it was going to be free ?[/QUOTE

I thought I was the only one who thought this,my Wife always scolds me and tells me I need to have more patience when I make comments. But both of those drive me nuts. The worst is when they are talking on their cell phones while the clerk is waiting for their order or to pay for their purchase.
Mike and Cha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 08:04 PM   #52

Monaco Owners Club
How about the me-firsters who see the "right lane closed ahead" signs and while everyone is getting into the left lane, ready for the merge, the me-firster plows ahead and expects that when they reach the real merge point everyone should just let them in!
Hammer bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 08:08 PM   #53

Jayco Owners Club
No turn signals?? There should be some sorta gauge or warning light when you're getting low on blinker fluid.
Old 03-10-2016, 08:45 PM   #54

It drives me nuts when a car ahead of me has a driver who keeps his other foot on the brake pedal, and his stop lights are constantly going on. You can never know when he is really braking.
Old 03-10-2016, 09:54 PM   #55

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Great thread.
Don't forget people who cant pull to the right when making a right hand turn.....they prefer to force the people behind them to slow down.

AND my favorite, those who leave shopping carts in the parking spaces.

Dan
Old 03-11-2016, 04:35 AM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgian View Post
Drivers that don't use their turn signals
I come from Metro NY area. We don't use turn signals up here.

We don't want to give away our plans. Someone will jump in front of you.