Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 04-20-2013, 06:31 AM   #57
Originally Posted by luvmydolphin View Post
Something that is very similar between Canada and the United States. We freely open our doors to many in the world seeking a safe place to raise their children as well as having the opportunity to have a better life. As a school teacher for over 3 decades I've seen countless families that were so greatful just to have this opportunity. Yes we both endure senceless violence and crimes by our own but generally the standard of life we experience here is far better than most places in the world. I grew up dirt poor but with education and hard work, so far its been a good ride. Things were put in perspective to me by a 12 year old kid one morning many years ago when I was complaining about a -40 morning. This young man stated "at least there aren't any bullets flying overhead". Sort of puts things into perspective. I believe that I have a fairly good understanding of world politics but there is something that I still don't understand. It is simply,"if you don't like it here then why not just go back from where you came from?" Do these societies really believe we are some western evil that has caused such harm to their way of life that they must bring terror and their horrors here? Aren't we the countries that have given safe haven to many of their countrymen for decades and even centuries? Educated and cared for their children? These two individuals that caused this terror come from a country that both our countries have taken in, educated, and cared for thousands from their homeland. Does this not count for anything? I am of such a loss understanding this. My heart and prayers go out to all those that suffered loss and continue to face suffering due to the actions of these two individuals.
Well said teach an honorable profession

mecfd67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-20-2013, 06:32 AM   #58
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
And of course the media gives all the little tid-bit information on how it is done to capture someone like that. Now the next guy has a manual to go by.

First the reported a Honda CRV, then they corrected it and said a Honda Civic. They just can't get it right. Tonight it was reported that he was in a 44 foot boat. Looking at the "bing" picture it may have been a 24 ft boat.

Well, now we just have a few more days of news wrap ups.

The crazies don't stop, they just find another way to do the same thing.

Banning anything will not stop them.
Wayne thank you for the selfless service and writing the ultimate check to our government and our country

Old 04-20-2013, 06:35 AM   #59
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
How about this?

Attachment 37098
Always distrust what you see on tv and question anything they may say as allegedly yes there are very few true journalists left
Old 04-20-2013, 12:57 PM   #60
These guys were no dummies. Just how did they think they would get away with it? For one of them, is sounds like a suicide by cop that went bad.

2004 32' National Sea Breeze 1311 Class A on a F-53 Chassis, CHF, TST TPMS, 5Star Tune.
If Dunner (RVM23) can't fix it, it ain't broke!
Cheap Handling Fix Poll. Click Here to vote?
Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote