Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 07-25-2014, 08:26 AM   #1
Where are you going today?

Well... today is the day we leave for vacation...

We have been planning this family vacation since driving home from Yellowstone last year...

I cannot wait... I am stuck here at work for another 7 hours.. Then we pack up the kids and start on our way...

I'm hoping to make it as far as the Cincinnati area.. Alexandria, KY to be exact.. There is a Walmart on KY-9 where we plan on Wally-docking... From there, my brother should arrive tomorrow morning, we will load his car onto the tow dolly and head out for Williamsburg, VA...

We plan on visiting Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown & Yorktown... We will be there thru Wednesday morning... On Wednesday morning, we head towards Gettysburg... We plan on stopping in Washington, DC to catch a few sites... mainly we will be walking around the Mall area and hope to hit many of the outdoor monuments during the day.. from there, we will continue on our way to Gettysburg and be there all day Thursday and most of Friday..

Friday night, we start heading home.. We hope to make it to the Pittsburgh area and then back to Milwaukee on Saturday...

Ok... sorry.. sitting here at my desk doing everything OTHER than the work I'm supposed to be doing... I just was so excited and needed to share with someone else..

I hope someone else is getting ready to leave with their RV today.. Tell me where you're going..

Eric & Denise
2012 Itasca Sunstar 35F
2010 Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited
oakcreekeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-25-2014, 10:41 AM   #2
Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
I wish you well on your trip, I am stuck in St Louis moving and will be going no where till late fall.

Berniece & Russell with LilBit a Netherland Dwarf rabbit
1987 Southwind, 1995 Ford F150 Supercab 4X4 toad
Life in the fast lane? No thanks! We will stop and smell the flowers at every chance.
Grandpere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 10:56 AM   #3
Greetings All,

We are headed over to Rapid City for the "Bolder Fresher Show" this afternoon. Then down to Mitchell, Nebraska for Karen's family reunion picnic Saturday. But, we are motel shackled as the Camper is in the shop getting a new PTO Wet Kit installed along with a new AC Compressor.

Our S&B stuff auction is August 23 and we will be launching full time in September. The plan is to spend a little down time in the Big Horn Mountains 'til the heat passes and then......... YaHooooooooooo!!!!!

Craig & Karen
Craig & Karen....Tike & Tucker
'05 Country Coach.. '16 Lariat ..Honda Pioneer 500
Retired & Full-Time since September 2014!
DoubleCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 03:30 PM   #4
Monaco Owners Club
Today we are going shopping for a dress for me since on Sunday I have been invited to a High Tea. Thom will be the proper English Butler for the occasion. The dress must be below the knee and I only have the dress I got married in a few years ago and while it is festive it is barely on the knee. So that's Sunday but on Saturday we have been invited to a Burgers and Beer cookout with a band playing. We are bringing jalapeno tarts for everyone to munch on.
Thom and Christine having fun in a 1993 Monaco Crown Royale Signature Series 40ft 300hp RV. Towing a Fiat 500 Abarth and a Harley.
Our blogged repairs and travels
PyrateSilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 05:37 PM   #5
CrAzY.........all the places we had planed for July.......are on FIRE! And I'm not into S'mores.
HR Endeavor DST Bath and 1/2
330 HP Allison 6-Speed - 7.5 mpg US
Me and the DW
NorthernDriv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 08:06 AM   #6
Headed to Malibu for a week at Leo Carrillo State Park.

2001 34' Alpine Coach
2008 Jeep Rubicon or 2012 Ford F150 4x4 Lariat towds
or a couple of different trailers
Retired in Apple Valley, California
Rich and Cork is offline   Reply With Quote