Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 02-08-2011, 06:51 PM   #1
Where is Seajay when we need him or her

Come on Seajay or his W, we need something for the day !!!

mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-08-2011, 08:39 PM   #2
Fleetwood Owners Club
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Come on Seajay or his W, we need something for the day !!!
ROTF LMAO ... Mick ..... You really need a hobby my Marine friend.

Me and Willa are pretty much busy doin' nothin' right now. The rotting fish make it pretty tough to sit outside and enjoy the ''ambiance'' of our camp sight here on the waterfront in beautiful Long Point camp ground. Also, the dead fishes have pretty much ''fed'' the fish we seek so fishin' would be kinda slow if we could hold our nose long enough to get to the inlet and not catch anything and to beat it all........ IT HAS TURNED COLD AGAIN. We got so bored today we actually went to Wally World and did some shopping and just looking around. (shux, I think we need a ''hobby'') The good thing is that tomorrow the weather is warming up and the rotting fish smell is going away and maybe the fish will start biting again and maybe I will fall out of the boat again and My Willa will get it on film and we can all have a good laugh together.

Personally, I think it is great that we can ''share'' our lives on this network of friends. To me, you guys are kinda like my family. Yep, even Wayne the Marine, him too. I was an only child and my first wife Linda and I never had children. I had no brother, no sister, no mother or father, no son or daughter and when Linda died suddenly, I had no one. It was a big lonely world and I truly believe that had I not met My Willa, I would have ''punched out''. Nothin' meant Nothin' to me. I met My Willa and fell in love with her and her family of three kids adopted me into their families. Now they think there is no one like Seajay the sailor man that is the husband of their mom and I feel the same about them. They are my family and I now have ''purpose'' in life. It feels good to be a part of something greater than myself. For My Willa and Me it is the second time around for both of us and we are going to try to make the most of what ever time is left in our lives. I really hope that others will do the same with their lives as most of us have are further along in life than we like to admit and we have less life in front of us than we have ''life behind us''. In a sense this is how life is. More of it is gone than we have left and I believe we should appreciate what we have left. We should really LOVE the person that we love. We should appreciate what we have and truly enjoy our lives as we can afford to enjoy life. True, none of us are as ''rich'' in money as we sometimes wish but we have more than most of the people in the world. We are warm and dry and well fed and we are loved and we love in return. We can travel and see Gods work and we all camp under the same sky and we are all rained on by the same rain. We are free to think and speak out for what we believe in without fear of repercussions for expressing our thoughts. We live in the greatest nation the world has ever imagined since civilization started and we crawled out of the caves and tied a stone to a stick.
(Goodness, where did all that come from?)
Anyhow,,,,,,,,,,,, STAY TUNED, MORE IS ON THE WAY. For sure I will probably fall in again, or run out of gas, or whatever..........
I tell you something if you promise not to tell anyone..... I am workin on a series of original stories called

''Uncle Seajay's Bedtime Stories for little kids and other people with nothing to do'' ........

The first one will be the exciting story of ''Little Red Weldin' Rod, and the Big Bad Wolf''

Since they will be several pages long I will post them on my Blog on here. I will keep you informed on this and tell you when I publish the first one.

Anyhow, You be safe my Marine friend and I will guarantee life will get more exciting on here real soon ......

Lets all pray for our troops to be safe and come home soon ........

Seajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:09 AM   #3
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
I know that Willa must be one heck of a Lady to put up with you.

Semper Fi!
Wayne MSGT USMC (Ret) & Earlene (CinCHouse)
2008 Winnebago Destination 39W
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote