Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-04-2012, 07:54 AM   #1

Where will you be in June??

We will be headed to Jelly Stone Campground in Cosby TN, right outside of Gatlinburg! In my option, one of the prettiest parts of the country! I can't wait to be in the center of the mountains and I hope to see a bear!!

I will of course do a campground review when we return so you will know if it is somewhere you would like to camp. But I can tell you from past visits, it is the best campground we have ever stayed! Best staff and best kept grounds!

So close to everything and yet your feel you are deep in the woods!!(which you are)
I can't wait to eat at the Pancake House for breakfast!!

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-04-2012, 08:57 AM   #2

Beats Me? Probably one of two places,heaven or earth.

Old 06-04-2012, 10:43 AM   #3

Gulf Streamers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Leaving Canyonville OR. today to stay on the Oregon coast for the month of June. We will be starting out from the north, driving south down 101. We have a couple state CG's reserved for a few days, but for the most part we will wing it and see what happens. We are planning on taking our time, so we can pull over at any viewpoint turnouts along the way and enjoy the scenery.

DW hates planning ahead and is very spontaneous. After 33 of marriage, I have loosened up a bit and enjoy myself without having every little detail figured out in advance.

Enjoy your trip to Jellystone. Always wanted to go there since I grew up with Yogi Bear.

Wanabee FTer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:24 AM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
We'll be on the OR coast too! Wanabee..if we end up being close we have happy hour at our rig about 5pm daily and love to meet folks. We'll start near Florence in about mid-June and work our way south. Just landed a Workamping job at Cape Blanco Lighthouse for July and Aug so if anyone is there come by and say "hi"!
Nina
Old 06-04-2012, 11:44 AM   #5

Workhorse Chassis Owner
We'll be at Ike Kinswa State Park on Mayfield Lake for about 3 days of fishing toward the end of the month, then it's off to Lincoln City, OR without the MH for a hotel stay during their kite festival. I know, I know... why not the MH? Long story.

2001 24' Trail-lite MH by R-vision w/8.1L Chev.
NatureCalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:05 PM   #6

Gulf Streamers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelingIt View Post
We'll be on the OR coast too! Wanabee..if we end up being close we have happy hour at our rig about 5pm daily and love to meet folks. We'll start near Florence in about mid-June and work our way south. Just landed a Workamping job at Cape Blanco Lighthouse for July and Aug so if anyone is there come by and say "hi"!
Nina
Wow, lucky you!

We are headed to Cape Lookout tomorrow, if we are near you in June we'll give you a shout

Wanabee FTer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:39 PM   #7

Newmar Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
This year we'll be right here at home for the summer. After being home only 3-1/2 months in the past year a few things need to be tended to around the house. We'll get averything buttoned up by the end of Oct and head South for the winter (5 months) and then the plan is to go West before returning home. We'll just have to see how that plan works out.
Steve N Sal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:53 PM   #8

Fleetwood Owners Club
Leaving tomorrow for Mesa Verde to take a back country hike into an ancient Anasazi ruin called Mug House. Only 10 people allowed on the hike, and not open to tourists. Gonna be fun!!
pagosajoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:03 PM   #9

Solo Rvers Club
Nice to hear so many enjoying the outdoors, especially in Oregon. For the month of June, I'm camped on Oregon's Deschutes river, hooking desert 'redband' trout and boating small rapids. It's a spring ritual, many good fly-fishers reunited for happy hour fish stories. Great fun.
steelheadbluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 06:31 PM   #10

Leaving home in Scottsdale AZ as average temp in June is 105 to 107. Going North to Yellowstone,Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Mt. Rushmore, south through Colorado, Durango, Mesa Verde NP, then home.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:22 PM   #11

June is my preparation month. I'll be on the road July and August; Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Colorado, Arizona then back home to Redondo Beach in SoCal.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:25 PM   #12

Fleetwood Owners Club
Hawaii. Without the MH.

Hal
Neumann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:33 PM   #13

Heartland RV Club
Going to Geronimo resort in Destin Fl. this weekend ,Then to Cotton Hill RV park in Blakely Ga. the weekend of the 22nd

Wayne
www.mudflapscampingclub.com
Tallyrver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:53 PM   #14

Traveling thru Colorado

We will be venturing to Eleven Mile State Park next week, then Mueller and Cherry Creek S.P.before the end of June. The first two weeks of July will be at Boyd Lake SP. I hope to bump into others in the same area. Happy and safe traveling to all of you this season. mary