Maybe not never ending fun, but I will agree with never ending things to do!
1. Restring the day/night shades
2. Install bathrobe hooks in the bedroom
3. Modify the seat heater switch to make it a variable temperature.
4. Install a motorized shade on the driver side window
5. Move pull down shade over to the passenger side window
6. Install a silverware drawer under the table
7. Install a indoor/outdoor thermometer
8. Insulate the lower compartments for cold weather
9. Replace the gas struts on the compartment door over passenger side door
10. Move the under counter coffee pot over so there will be space for the coffee and filters.
11. Install a sewer hose storage tube
12. Fix kitchen faucet leak
13. Install hooks for the awning pole and windshield squeegee pole.
14. Replace the front TV
15. Install new electrical outlet in front compartment for charging radios and flashlight.
16. Install new outlet in bedroom for charging cell phones at night.
My wife keeps a separate list in the "cloud" for the Sticks/Bricks house
so no matter where I am working, I can always access the list and see what awaits me when I get home.