Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 11-20-2013, 08:55 PM   #15
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Originally Posted by adonh View Post
How do you do that. Only my picture shows, nothing else is added below that?
Click on the User CP tab
Click on Edit Details
Scroll down to Additional Information
Enter your location in the Location box
Save Changes

Lori & Dave - FMA #3415 | FMCA #F419886 | RV/MH Hall of Fame Lifetime Member
2006 Fleetwood Bounder 36Z & 2014 Honda CRV AWD, My iRV2 Photo Albums
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-21-2013, 07:33 PM   #16
Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Originally Posted by Dog Folks View Post
I would put a lot more info in my signature IF it was allowed, space wise.

This forum has the smallest data limit on signature size of all the RV forums that I participate in.
I wasn't wanting a persons life history, just maybe the State that they are from. Makes it easier to answer a post if you kind of know the area they are from. Maybe they are from my home State and live 15 miles away, I might drive over and give them a hand on a problem. Jim

2002 Newmar Dutch Star DP3569 330 CAT - Toad Jeep Liberty, DW is the Nagivator. Work to travel and everything revolves around the price of diesel.
rvjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 07:44 PM   #17
Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Originally Posted by Enokie View Post
I don't have anything to post, I don't have my unit (5er) yet, I am gathering information as quickly as possible and as much as I can ,to face living in my RV F/T due to having to leave my place and no rentals in sight that I can afford.
... so I am on a crash course ...

I have asked if anyone has any info on my forthcoming.
5er but no - one knows anything about it, (25
ft Vanguard Wrangler 4 seasons) I probably know the most about it ...history, make origin) built before Fleetwood bought them out ...

One poster was kind enough to search for me but they don't make them anymore)
I will be going to get it this weekend I hope, the snow has not seen fit to leave but it is supposed to go up to -5 by the weekend..

I did try to go in to change my profile but cannot seem to access the original information to change the original trailer I thought I was getting ,to the one I will be getting...

Not all folks want to put all their 'possessions' out for the world to see, it makes me think of bragging, however, I doubt that is the case....

I do want to thank all of you who have shared you knowledge and helped give me the tools to move forward.

Anyway, that is why I don't have anything in my signature. or avatar

Happy Trails
This is a prime example,I had to look to see that you were from Canada but it's not in your signature so I had to check your about me listing. I was curious as -5 here in Wisconsin would be pretty cold as in Canada it isn't as you don't use the Fahrenheit scale as we do. Gives you the idea of what part of the World you're from without checking you profile.Does this make any sense. Jim
2002 Newmar Dutch Star DP3569 330 CAT - Toad Jeep Liberty, DW is the Nagivator. Work to travel and everything revolves around the price of diesel.
rvjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 12:50 AM   #18
I wish there was a way to click on member avatar and the picture enlarge. Many people have their RV in their avatar picture, but they are so,tiny you can't see them. Other than "new rig show off" you almost never see any pictures of RVs or camping. Even if the avatar is not of your RV, it is usually a picture of something interesting enough that it was made your avatar. Just me I guess. Like the original poster said, it's nice to see where everyone is from or any basic info. That doesn't mean you have to put your address, your phone number, your kids names and your blood type.
This is a great IPad app and I really enjoy reading and learning about fellow campers, and to a large degree it's just nice to know that in spite of all the crap in this country and world now, we are all blessed and that the world is still spinning.
Safe travels and Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
BigBill3111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 01:55 PM   #19
Fleetwood Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
In this day and age of identity theft and other security issues, many people do not want their personal information all over the internet. I have never understood why some RVers like to put a sign on their RV listing their names and home towns. That is broadcasting to all who go by, your names, where you live, and that you aren't home.
2014 American Eagle 45T
DD 500
Pulling a Honda CRV
Cat320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 03:53 PM   #20
i dont under stand why do you need to know where some one is from

if there like me full timing i well not be living in where my porfile says

yes i can under stand if some one is asking for help on there rv and we all need that info to help them out

terry735001 is offline   Reply With Quote