Well after a week of being down with the flu it was back at the camper repairs. We got this camper for real cheap and the guy we bought it from had already tore out all the rot on the overhead bunk. That was the good part, the bad part was he thought he could repair it, WRONG! It was a Craigslist deal but damn he was a real great guy.We looked and looked and saw so much rot and water damage on fairly newer campers it was just a shame. And most of these were advertised as,"No Rot, No Water damage always stored inside".
After repairing what was"repaired" in the framing I got the paneling up. I aint the best camper builder out there but I did get it sealed up and sturdy. I hope.
Now if I can figure out where to light the pilot light for the oven.