Been busy guys.
I bought a carb off craigslist and she runs a way better than when I got her.
Scored some Alcoa aluminum wheels and new tires on Craigslist as well. They were pretty crusty when I got them. About 5 hours of buffing and polishing and they are looking pretty good.
My taillights and brake lights are now working. Thanks to whoever "rewired" them in ONLY red wires. They also never used solder or a even 1 connector. Literally just twisted wires covered in electrical tape.
I also got all my furniture in. Its temporarily screwed down at the moment. I will do flooring next.
It goes in the shop this week to replace the old sagging leaf springs.
I finally took it to the beach with some friends and went surfing. I got stopped 3 times by different people wondering what the heck it is.