Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:50 PM   #1
Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
1983 Fleetwood Pace Arrow Restoration Project

For anyone whom may be interested I have started a blog on the restoration and refurbishing of our 83 Pace Arrow.

1983 Fleetwood Pace Arrow Motorhome Restoration Project

So far I have replaced all of the flooring, with sheet flooring and new carpet, and now I am moving into replacing the back-splash in the kitchen with copper embossed panels.

kartvines is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-12-2010, 07:20 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Vintage RV Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
kartvines. It looks good. We took off down the vintage road, not quite as vintage as yours. We have a 1979 Silver Streak for sale now and just completed a 1989 Avion 34V (silver). The Avion is a keeper.

Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|Full-Time! - 2012 6.7L Ford Crew Cab Dually -2013 HitchHiker Champagne 38RLRSB - Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:20 PM   #3
Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Vintage Travel Restoration

Thanks, my hobby is restoring vintage travel trailer, we have 2 personal ones a 55 Crown, which is commonly called "Canned Hams" and a 65 Scad-A-Bout which is a Teardrop Trailer, right now I am restoring a 1966 Aristocrat Lo-Liner which I will sell once it is completed hopefully next summer. I have gotten sidetrack and having been working on the Pace Arrow mainly due to having a limited time to complete the project before our intended use, but hope to get back to the Lo-Linger soon.

When it came to buying a Motor-home it made sense to also buying a vintage one, and this is our first and we hope that once it is completely that we get some good use from her also.

I have build blogs on all of my projects so if you are interested I can provide you links to all of them.

They are quite interest, in fact I joined this site due to many item on vintage travel trailer project, long before I bought the motorhome.
kartvines is offline   Reply With Quote