Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-18-2019, 08:59 PM   #1

90 Airex 454 Chevy manuals needed asap!

Hi
We bought a 1990 Airex Rexhall 32’ with 454 Chevy engine and need help! We have no manuals and need wiring diagrams as nothing is working except with engine battery! I had hardest time just finding brake fluid box! Also, have Onan Emerald III generator which we could use manuals for. I’m willing to pay for copies as well as shipping and handling or pdf files or anything would be great at this point! Thank you for your time as well as any and all help!

DJ
DJDVDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-19-2019, 12:56 AM   #2

Forest River Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Hi DJ and Welcome to the Forum.
I don't personally have what you need but will hopefully get you started down the right path.
First understand you have two distinct systems you are dealing with. One is the chassis and one is the coach. You should be able to get schematics on the Chev chassis but I doubt anything exists for the coach. Welcome to the RV world.
Typically motorhome manuals consisted of individual manuals for each item installed in the coach, the furnace, water heater, stove, etc. Each should have a tag showing the make and model number, you'll have to pull access panels and exterior covers to find the tag info. The Onan generator will also have a specific model code of (I believe) 4 letters that designate the exact unit. Now start Google searching with this info and I think you'll be surprised at how much info you can find.
Best of luck!
Nick-B is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
454, air, chevy, manual