Originally Posted by ollison
My 1800 watt inverter charger hooked up to my house batteries. ?
I just had to buy one to replace a faulty on.
I have it on the bench now and have finished all the test on it but is not installed.
Didn't think it would stop these things from working.
I thought it was only aux. electric.
I am learning.
My dryer turns just no heat.
My 2 airs has 2 thermostats on the wall and does nothing.
furnace fan dead to.
I do have hot wires to air on roof.
Clarify again and thank you.
IMO The majority of your electrical problems appear to be 12VDC related.
There are two electrical systems, one 120VAC and the other 12VDC....neither is "aux electric"!
Both 12VDC and 120VAC are necessary for the operation of roof airs with wall thermostats..... (12V for the thermostats 120V for the roof airs).
The propane furnace needs/uses ONLY 12VDC, (and propane), to operate.....
You needed good batteries, and/or a working 120vac to 12VDC converter installed
, to run your furnace....(BTW, The same is true for the propane water heater).
Since your dryer "runs but does not heat" it is getting the necessary 120VAC
The reason it "does not heat" is most likely caused by a blown "thermal fuse", (which is located on the top of the drum, under the top of the the Splendide washer/dryer).
I got replacement fuses from Chris, a Splendide repair guy in Yuma Az, (cellphone number 928-210-0598).
'96 Safari Sahara