If you have plugged in your power cord (you did say you have to plug the power cord into an outlet in the power cord compartment, right?), checked the 2 breakers on the generator and checked the breakers in your power distribution panel, my first instinct would be to test the outlet itself.
Do you have a 30amp-to-15amp adapter? Using the adapter, plug in a light or radio there while the generator is running. Any power? Look carefully at both the plug and the outlet for signs of heating or damage. With the gennie OFF, remove the outlet from the metal box and inspect the wires attached to it. Do you have the ability to test for voltage?
Life rocks when your house rolls
Senior Chief & the Cheese Queen