Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:07 PM   #1
Attaching images

How do you attach an image, it asks me for a URL, I don't have any URL's but I have dozens of pictures in my computer of the work I am doing on my RV

Bilito is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-20-2012, 04:22 PM   #2
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Post #7 in THIS thread will give you instructions. Basically, there are several ways, just pick the one most convenient for you.

Lori & Dave - FMA #3415 | FMCA #F419886 | RV/MH Hall of Fame Lifetime Member
2006 Fleetwood Bounder 36Z & 2014 Honda CRV AWD, My iRV2 Photo Albums
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
NLOVNIT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:42 PM   #3

Excel Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Coastal Campers
At the top of each page, is a "user CP" link. To verify your settings are correct, click the link and scroll down the page. On the left side of the page, there are several things you can change. For this, you will need to click on "Edit Options"

At the bottom of the options page, is the message editor interface box. Make sure you have the wysiwyg option selected. It will look like this:

If it is already selected, great! Save changes and go back to the forums.

When replying to a post, or making a new post, you will see the post editor box. If you wish to insert a picture in your post, click the "Insert image" button. It will be here:

When you click that button, a small box will come up and ask for the URL to the image. You will need the direct link to the image you have hosted on Photobucket, Webshots, etc... Copy and paste the link into the little box and click ok. The image will be inserted and you will see it right in the reply!

If you don't wish to host your pictures online, you can attach them directly to your posts. Below your post editor, there is a button. Scroll down, until you see the button labeled "Manage attachments"

When you click that button, another screen will come up.

Click on the "Browse" button and find the file on your computer. Once you have all the images attached that you want, click the "Upload" button. That will attach the images to your post.
2007 Excel Limited 30RKE 32' fifth wheel
2003 Excel Limited 35LKE 37' fifth wheel
2011 Ford F250XLT SRW Crew Cab, Long bed 6.7PSD
EMD_Driver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:08 PM   #4
Thanks for the info
Bilito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:16 PM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
I just use manage attachments and upload em.

I also use the android app, it is extremely easy to take and immediately upload a pic from a 'droid or iphone.
JimM68 is offline   Reply With Quote