Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-09-2016, 09:20 PM   #15

Vintage RV Owners Club
blow out water and add anitifreeze

well. its too late for more camping,..snowed about 6 inches yesterday..so added some antifreeze,made sure it came out of every line water did..added some to all 3 drains too.should be good till spring now.we were going to head south after halloween .but after asking a few RV parks in Arizona if our 92 RV was welcome..we wont bother. will keep our money in Canada and tour our own country next few yrs.will be a frosty July in Arizona before i buy a RV worth as much as our home.just to please the RV parks.I think i resurrected this old girl pretty good, little gray paint and a few pink spray bombs next spring and it will look better. I found a bag of window covers and tire covers in one of the outside compartments i never got a key for.big flat screwdriver works good.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	window covers.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	225.5 KB
ID:	141183  

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-05-2016, 11:39 AM   #16

Ford Super Duty Owner
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenvb View Post
well. its too late for more camping,..snowed about 6 inches yesterday..so added some antifreeze,made sure it came out of every line water did..added some to all 3 drains too.should be good till spring now.we were going to head south after halloween .but after asking a few RV parks in Arizona if our 92 RV was welcome..we wont bother. will keep our money in Canada and tour our own country next few yrs.will be a frosty July in Arizona before i buy a RV worth as much as our home.just to please the RV parks.I think i resurrected this old girl pretty good, little gray paint and a few pink spray bombs next spring and it will look better. I found a bag of window covers and tire covers in one of the outside compartments i never got a key for.big flat screwdriver works good.
Well first I want to say I think you have a nice looking rv and I totally agree with you about buying a rv that cost as much as your house. I have always wanted an rv but spending so much on something I will use so little is not worth it . Not to mention I could never afford a new or newer one. I just purchased one that is 20 years old and is in good shape and I am happy with it. It will do the job and its paid for. I can do whatever upgrades I want and make it a little more modern as I see fit. Well enjoy your journeys and have fun.

Old 11-06-2016, 09:26 AM   #17

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenvb View Post
Ken - I think you packed it in too early. I see the temperatures are very warm in your area.

Tags
water