Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-02-2014, 07:53 AM   #1

Question Compartment door locks

Hi,
can anybody help.i have a 1991 Beaver Marquis,the compartment doors have a lock that when the key is turned the center latch pops out and you turn the whole latch to open the compartment you then turn key to remove and just press the latch back to lock,my problem is a couple of the locks turn but the center latch will not come out,I have taken one apart and the assumption is that the inside of the lock is worn and not pushing the pin inside the barrel to allow it to release,
After all that the question is can I get just the barrel or must I get the whole lock and were can I purchase these items
thanks Mal:
allmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-02-2014, 07:58 AM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Picture worth a thousand words. However if you Google Southco and TriMark you will likely find your locks. They do probably 99% of the RV market on locks and latches, and have for years.

Good Luck
Twomed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
door