Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 11-13-2014, 07:26 AM   #15

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleBilly View Post
Was this a private sale or is the rig listed? If private can you pass on contact info too me, I'd like too look at it?
It is at Stolzfus RV & Marine just south of West Chester, PA on Route 202.

Pre-Owned Inventory | Stoltzfus RVs & Marine

If you go, ask for Nathan House - he was the sales guy working with us, and I'd like him to get a credit if it does sell.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-17-2014, 03:39 PM   #16

Vintage RV Owners Club
The hunt continues for a used 1989 to 1993 Beaver. I have narrowed the search to the Marquis model but so far I have not found anything reasonably priced in relationship to the condition of the RV. I would prefer to find a unit that has not been updated so that I can restore it to its original glory. Out of twelve candidates there are only two that I would even consider after doing the research. May have to reconsider my options.

Old 11-20-2014, 05:52 PM   #17

Vintage RV Owners Club
Success!!!

After searching nationwide to find a "classic" 1988 to 1993 Beaver we finally located one within 100 miles of home. We are now the proud owners of a 1992 Beaver Marquis. Looking forward to beginning work to hopefully bring this coach back to like new condition. Hopefully when we finish it will give us many, many years of travel enjoyment.

Old 11-21-2014, 08:21 AM   #18

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmiller513 View Post
After searching nationwide to find a "classic" 1988 to 1993 Beaver we finally located one within 100 miles of home. We are now the proud owners of a 1992 Beaver Marquis. Looking forward to beginning work to hopefully bring this coach back to like new condition. Hopefully when we finish it will give us many, many years of travel enjoyment.

Is the Marquis the one with the sweeeeet LED panel over the driver cockpit?
castrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 08:30 PM   #19

We have a 91 beaver marques with a 3176 cat. We have had it for about 10 years and love it, I've done a lot of upgrades. We have put about 50,000 miles on it and average 8.5 to 9.5 mph.

Tags
beaver, purchase