Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 01-17-2015, 02:08 PM   #15

Freightliner Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
BA80,
Glad that you got it up and running, hope that you continue on IRV2 and I am sure that you can help answer someones questions with your automotive knowledge. Please continue to use and post in the different forums, that is what helps make IRV2 such a great site for all of us.
Frank

Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-17-2015, 03:17 PM   #16

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Well BA80... Now that you know how to put 'em together, How about you go buy a nice used Class A, sneak a 50 amp RV outlet on the side of the shop somewhere near a sewer clean out plug and join the wonderful world of RVers? It can be a lot of fun, and you can get a lot of free beer i you pack your took box.

That's my problem.. I do electroincs and have fixed many a Television problem for fellow rvers. But I do not like booze, so I work for Coffee .

Old 01-18-2015, 12:50 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franka548 View Post
BA80,
Glad that you got it up and running, hope that you continue on IRV2 and I am sure that you can help answer someones questions with your automotive knowledge. Please continue to use and post in the different forums, that is what helps make IRV2 such a great site for all of us.
Frank
Well, I don't see a lot of RVs. Kinda got stuck with reassembling this one. I certainly appreciate y'alls help. I'll help if I can.

I belong to other forums. XS11.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin I'm a motorcycle guy. I have a vintage 1980 Yamaha XS1100 that's my daily ride and I travel on it a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wa8yxm View Post
Well BA80... Now that you know how to put 'em together, How about you go buy a nice used Class A, sneak a 50 amp RV outlet on the side of the shop somewhere near a sewer clean out plug and join the wonderful world of RVers? It can be a lot of fun, and you can get a lot of free beer i you pack your took box.

That's my problem.. I do electroincs and have fixed many a Television problem for fellow rvers. But I do not like booze, so I work for Coffee .
As soon as I finish raising my last 2 kids that's a strong possibility. I'll be al by myself then.
Old 01-18-2015, 03:06 AM   #18
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner

Good luck with finding many solutions.
See My RV Upgrades
JohnRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 04:53 AM   #19

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
BA80,

Then you need a toy hauler so you can take your bike with you. Either a Travel Trailer (TT), MH (Motorhome), or 5th wheel can accommodate that.

You have your living space up front for you and the garage in the back for the bike and tools. Being able to fix them would be amazing and save you a lot of money.

Have a great day! Lynne
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 12:08 PM   #20

Anyone got any wiring diagrams of this thing? I'm trying to find the relay for the auxiliary cooling fan.
Old 01-19-2015, 09:48 PM   #21

Freightliner Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Greg,
You might want to try the Winnebago owners forum on here, you might get a quicker response, if no luck there, I would give Winnebago a call.
Frank

Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote