Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-14-2007, 07:17 PM   #253

Vintage RV Owners Club
Hi, We are in Pagoso springs, Colorado. Tomorrow We are going to show you how to step in four states at the same time! Pictures of the road today with rain and snow too!!. Got a weak connection here so will check in later. The pictures are on the link at trip home part 1,

Wallaby Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-15-2007, 05:45 PM   #254

I would like to see Fleamarketer get all his stuff down the road at one time! And take it thru Atlanta! They don't call it the 285 PARKING LOT for nothing!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
1981 Winnebago warrior(Baby)
1985 Astro high top(Ole Yellar)
Soon to get a TBI 350 SB
1994 Astro (the LT )
12'dual wheel trailer(the big show)
5x8 vendor trailer (the vendor trailer)
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old 10-15-2007, 06:31 PM   #255

Vintage RV Owners Club
Well, There is great news in the fact that Inalabama is back and he is safe and well!!!!
I am back home and I'm beat!! I will Post the pictures from today later as I need to eat and tomorrow I will go down to see what they have done to our home and I have to go to the VA and get this Blood Sugar under control. From not eating much I am at 43 And thats getting low and this morning It was at 230!! If I am not diabetic,I have missed the greatest chance in this life!!
Check in later,
Old 10-15-2007, 09:47 PM   #256

Hi Dan,
Good to hear you got home ok.Dusty done or not take it slow.Take care of yourself and we'll wait to see the pictures when you get a chance.

Gary
Old 10-16-2007, 01:43 PM   #257

Vintage RV Owners Club
Hi, I got the pictures in and they are under the title "Dusty rebuild final phase". They still have the wood floors to install, The Awning And the back-up camera monitor too! Thats it for now, I go tomorrow to the VA as I have a new doctor and that was the soonest I could get a appointment for. I still have a new kitchen to rebuild and the painting outside to do and the levelers to finish and she will be ready for the big first trip next spring. Am looking forward to this!
Well, I will see if they have it done Friday or not. One way or another I will let you know how it goes,
Old 10-16-2007, 04:08 PM   #258

WOW dan, that roof looks GREAT! Good work takes time, you're almost done!
Old 10-16-2007, 04:31 PM   #259

That looks great! I hope mine will be that good when I get it done! Cross your fingers.

it won't be long and you will have Dusty back home.

Keep the pics coming!

Arin

Freebie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 05:02 PM   #260

Vintage RV Owners Club
Its been over two months and I miss my home!! It should have been done almost a month ago. I hope they do get it done Friday. I still have a couple of months worth of work in the kitchen, and a couple of days work on the outside before I paint and another couple of days work to install the levelers and get everything a test run and make sure everything works!!! One other thing I almost forgot is the front and back curtains. They are still not here. If I have to I can bring it back down to have them installed. Deb doesn't want me too do them....Whatever????
Catch you later, I want to see what everyone else is having fun with,
Old 10-16-2007, 06:05 PM   #261

Dan,
How do I put into words what the pictures showed?.Sweet,just so sweet.

Gary
Old 10-16-2007, 06:53 PM   #262

Vintage RV Owners Club
Aww, you can't be green..Only the green giant is green!!!
It does look good but then, I payed to have that done! Another good thing about it is that they have to honor the warranty!!
All kidding aside, How is the roof coming? Have you started rebuild yet or still trying to find a hole..as it were?? i had a idea but don't know if you can do it or not, Try and take the coach to a car wash place where you pull your vehicle in and add the quarters and use the sprayer to wet it all down while checking for leaks inside. You do have someone there that can help with the issue at hand? With someone inside you have a good chance to find the leak and mark the area[s] for repair. Just an idea! I'm glad they did this on mine as Butterfly lady would be a drowned rat!!! Who ever does go up and sprays should have rubber shoes for sure and a good sense of balance for sure!! Take a step ladder with you. You need to make a pole with a flat 2X4 on one end to help keep the metal up! That way it won't allow the water to pool to much.
Good luck,
Old 10-19-2007, 06:08 PM   #263

Vintage RV Owners Club
Well, I went to see the coach after seeing the doctors and the coach isn't done,.. yet! They had a problem with the original order and they had to reorder the material for the floor and the curtains is a total mystery. Should have the floor wood in later today and the curtains...??? I can take the coach without the curtains so I'm not as worried about it as the floor. This was the UPS boys fault.. they say??? I don't know and don't care!! We are going on 12 weeks and still not done!!
Well, I will keep you up with the mess...
Old 10-24-2007, 05:00 PM   #264

Vintage RV Owners Club
Well, The short and sweet version is it isn't finished and lets leave it at that!! Will check in later when I don't want to kill someone!!!!!
Old 10-26-2007, 03:08 PM   #265

Vintage RV Owners Club
.....Nope...Not yet.............
Old 10-27-2007, 03:15 AM   #266

Dan,
If there are anymore answers like UPS has it,ask them to call the company they ordered whatever from for the UPS tracking number.You can track that yourself right on UPS's web site.