Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-30-2008, 11:32 AM   #421

Vintage RV Owners Club
I wish my neck would quit hurting!!! I haven't felt good all weekend! Got to get better...

Wallaby Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-02-2008, 06:07 PM   #422

Vintage RV Owners Club
Still not feeling all that much better. Having a heart stress test and some other tests being done Monday and I get to see my newest doctor the 28th. And I need to see my Diabetic doc too!! I wonder what great things she will have to bite my head off about??? As for anything else, Its too hot to do much of anything!! Its 105 for our high today and no rain in sight...almost! Need rain, Not the threat of rain!!! Later and have a safe and happy 4th of July!!!

Old 07-15-2008, 09:57 AM   #423

Vintage RV Owners Club
Still not feeling well. Not doing much of anything. Will be glad when I get the doctors to figure out what is wrong!
Old 07-26-2008, 08:17 PM   #424

Vintage RV Owners Club
Well, I have seen the Doctor that did my Heart stress test! I wasn;t able to keep it up long enough to get the heart working hard! It did show that my Blood Pressure wasn't too bad and the heart itself doesn't look bad at all! Great EKG! Now i see my new doc Monday and also my diabetic doc and between them both, I hope to get things changed towards the good! I have lost around 50 pounds, and that has helped but I still need meds for pain and something for the heart to keep blood pressure down without dehydrating me so bad. As for my diabetes, i think the doc will be happy with everything but me forgetting to take my meds at mealtime. Now if they could come up with a pill for CRS!!!!
Will see what happens Monday and I will get back to ya after, Dan
Old 07-28-2008, 07:03 AM   #425

sounds like you are getting there. good to know the ticker is doing well.

Hey, let me know about that CRS Pill I could use a prescription for that my self.

HA HA

Freebie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 02:41 PM   #426

Vintage RV Owners Club
Yeah, If i ever get one...Doc changed two meds and started a new one!. The new "pill" is for my asthma. The new BP pill is replacing the old one and they changed my pain pill...Don't know if it will work or not yet. Time will tell...
Old 07-30-2008, 05:39 PM   #427

Vintage RV Owners Club
Well, Not to good!! I almost passed out twice today!! I think it is a heat issue more than a bp condition!! I drank over a gallon of water alone in about a 3 hour period!! It has to be some kind of action of a med with heat!! I can't figure it out but something is doing a bang up job of messing the summer up for me!! I am thinking about going to a higher altitude and see if it is cooler if I can do what I need to do and see how I feel up there. If I feel ok, I may stay up there. Its a town called Springerville in northern Arizona. Nice place and a small town! We were there when they had a forest fire in Show Low in 2002!! We had gone shopping there and liked the town and then the town was a safe haven when we had to get off the mountain,[Greens peak, 10000 feet high], We were in town around two weeks and then was allowed to go back to the mountain again when they had the fire under control!! It only gets to the 80's in the summer and is dry air, Only need a swamp cooler of a/c if the humidity gets high! We were there for two weeks and hardly used the A/C! Its that or wait till the fall when the temps fall back to the 70-80's! This sucks!! Got to figure out something......
Old 08-09-2008, 08:40 PM   #428

Vintage RV Owners Club
Well, Things really got all screwed up!!! A neighbor beat up his wife here and has been on the lamb but last Saturday he was spotted and he broke into his home as the misses had changed the locks and he stole her cell phone and then broke in to our home and stole our computer!!! He is still on the lamb but I hope he will do something that will help the police to find and jail him! We had insurance on the home so I got an new computer but it was Just the headache you understand. He couldn't do anything with the computer or the cell phone as she had a password on hers and we had one on our computer too!! He ended up with two anchors!!! Last laugh was on him if he was looking for something to make money with!!!
Next, I have been taking it easy but am trying to do a little around here on the coach. Nothing hard but still trying you know!! Things are wet down here but am able to do some things inside. Am feeling a little better, Dan
Old 08-10-2008, 02:07 AM   #429

Dan,
I didn't know you knew who stole your computer.Hope that means it's just a matter of time before he get's locked up.
Old 08-11-2008, 01:57 PM   #430

Vintage RV Owners Club
Me too!!!! The new computer is working ok and it is better in some ways!! Was doing some light things today and yesterday! Got the bathroom door replaced and also fixed a couple of shelf's that needed longer screws. Have other doors that will need fixing as the wood is too soft. I will be filling the holes with oak toothpicks and wood glue. The ones i have done still are holding great! I am getting to where i can paint the kitchen and the door fronts as well. I am still having some minor issues with balance yet. Hope things will work out with my meds. They want me to loose 40 more pounds yet!!! I am going to be so thin i can turn sideways and all ya will see is a straight line! I haven't been that light since the Military!! Thats over 40 years ago!! Anyway, I am making a little progress!! Later, Dan
Old 08-13-2008, 05:38 PM   #431

Vintage RV Owners Club
Well, i am getting better so i am getting back slowly to working some again. I did the brakes on the front of the trooper. helped a friend to get a new steering gear box installed and helped to put the front end together! So I am getting ready to work on the trailer and the coach too. We want to go up to San Manuel, AZ. There is a court up that way that we want to stay at for awhile. Going up there next week one day to check out which lot we want and then on the 3rd we will hook up everything and go on up there! Later, Dan
Old 08-20-2008, 01:18 PM   #432

Vintage RV Owners Club
Hi all, I have been feeling somewhat better but still weak! Don't seem to have much strength. to make things worse, The truck is giving me a fit. Yesterday i worked on it some as i was getting a check engine light on all the time. It coded a 42,but that was the distributor module. I replaced the distributor module, and it seemed to fix the issue but today it just turned off, Just like i had turned the key off. Hasn't ran since. Hope i can figure out tomorrow morning what is going on with it. i pulled the cap off and took off the rotor button and the wires seemed ok, but it was too hot to stay out in the sun so I will wait till tomorrow or tonight with the sun off my head. later, Dan
Old 08-24-2008, 10:49 AM   #433

Vintage RV Owners Club
Still feel weak...Truck fixed again. Needed another Module and i also replaced the coil too! I have tested it but seems to be ok, Time will tell....
Old 08-30-2008, 01:41 PM   #434

Vintage RV Owners Club
Been looking today at three areas I have seen that are cracking. They are cracking where I repaired the plastic on the corners and back light panel. I am going to have to grind off and redoo it with something else. I have seen a product that is for Plastic bumpers and am going to try it this fall, Dan