Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 11-21-2008, 11:21 PM   #547

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wallaby Dan:
Well...its been nice but th eparty is over!! I was Indicted today and i am ghaving a Really Big Issue with that POS I almost shot. My own health and PTSD is out of control to the point that if i knew where he was I would take both of us out!!! By, Dan </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dan,
I know you have gone thru 2 months of out of control problems with the MH,health,mental.I also know this should likely be in the form of a P.M.Now is the time for you to straighten up.Your killing me here.Lorna,Sonja and me have been looking at you posts and for me it hurts to see someone who on the net I felt I have gotten close to go thru so much.But if you don't make all this right,I sware to god,I will never,never let myself get that close to me ever again on the net.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-22-2008, 05:43 AM   #548

Vintage RV Owners Club
Sorry i bug you so much, I won't post anymore. I guess Clinic Depression and ptsd are excluded around here! Bye

Wallaby Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 07:03 AM   #549

Now that isn't a good solution-is it??.Surely that isn't what I wanted to hear Dan.Look,these people care about you and don't even want to hear you are giving up.Period.I understand the best way I can about all the issues you have been dealing with.Do I feel sorry for you,kind of,but moreover I feel helpless.What I want to hear you ARE going to deal with the demomns in you and BEAT them.Dog gone it!!!!!!!!!!.No more about killing yourself or for a matter of fact anyone else.The guy you have problems with is a dirt bag and doesn't deserve to steal you life.
Old 11-23-2008, 05:50 AM   #550

Dan Hun! Man this really sucks! I understand about the depression and stuff. We wont get into life story here, But I know. But you do need to fight it Dan! I think your a wonderful guy and I have yet to meet you! And I would hope to get to one day! I agree with flea here. FIGHT IT DAN! Don't let that crap ruin your life! Dont let past problems interfere with you living. I learned that one the hard way. Hugs Dan and I hope it works out!
Christina

Walkerbunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 07:48 PM   #551

Vintage RV Owners Club
Not really interested in shareing anymore. i am going away for awhile and really don't care. You can close this thread and that will finish it, Dan
Old 12-21-2008, 01:51 PM   #552

Vintage RV Owners Club
Update, I'm back but am still trying to get somewhat back to normal whatever that is. I am on three different drugs that are supposed to help slow down the ups and downs. We still don't know for sure what i have. Has to be PTSD or BI-Polar Manic Depression. The cure is the same and same drugs.Today is the first day I have got out of bed!! I have been buried under blankets for a few days now. If i stay like this it wouldn't hurt my feelings but I am waiting for the crash yet!! They told me that it could do that but not as low as i have been going!! Guess I am glad I am not dead but am still flaky yet. Think I need to change my user name and Icon. Later all, Dan
Old 12-22-2008, 02:12 PM   #553

Vintage RV Owners Club
Even better!!! Bad weather coming in, 70% chance of rain tonight and tomorrow here in the deserts!!!Bad things are what comes thru here like that last storm went right thru the mid-west and north-east. Hope it don't be as bad as before. i did go out and checked the truck as the speedometer stopped working. Don't know why but the cable went bad again. I think i know, but will have to wait till i can get another cable. Aftermarket Y pipe has the exaust system going to far back and the cable crosses over that pipe. i think I will get another heat blankets and wrap the speedometer cable and that way it can't cook the cable!
Hope everyone out there has a great holiday and lets hope the new year will be great for all of us. And may the troops be home before next Christmas!!
Old 12-22-2008, 03:51 PM   #554

Vintage RV Owners Club
Well, I think i got the bugs out of my signature! Hope.
Old 12-24-2008, 11:09 AM   #555

Vintage RV Owners Club
Well, Not doing anything much so have a happy holiday!!! Lets hope for a great new year and maybe the troops will be home and safe too!!!!
Old 12-24-2008, 12:05 PM   #556
Moderator Emeritus

Vintage RV Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Dan,

Have a Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year.

Ken
Old 12-25-2008, 03:29 PM   #557

Vintage RV Owners Club
Sane back to ya buddy,Dan
Old 01-05-2009, 06:54 PM   #558

Vintage RV Owners Club
Well, i didn't get what I wanted for sure!!! Have a leak somewhere in the cab area that I will have to track down and fix!!! I am not to strong enough for the ladder yet but will see what happens next west.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:31 PM   #559

Vintage RV Owners Club
I'm back

Well, New forum here. I am back but will be somewhat limited by things happening with us. I have started the kitchen rebuild but found some things missing so am in a short halt till this weekend and then want to get back at it. One thing that has happened was Deb is fighting to keep her ssd coming in and they want to take it from her and that has lowered our income and we both have been visiting doctors all month long it seems. Today is first day since Sunday to be able to just lay down with music and blob out on the computer. Way to much happening to go here so I will cut out and get to some of my other hiding places, Dan
Old 03-14-2009, 03:42 PM   #560

Vintage RV Owners Club
Coachmen orphan

Well, This one may be posted somewhere else but i found about it as i am a member of the Coachmen Caravan Club and they told us about it. They have been bought out.... Sorry, Mind is no longer able to remember now. They will not be using the coachmen again for 5 years and then the models they have made like Sportscoach will be made but by the parents company name. I will have to find the mail and get the info again. Shows how my mind works anymore.... Couldn't find my copy of the notice so i will have to go later to there site and find it, Dan

Found it..They were bought out by Forest River. Have to see if I can link to that page..Nope! Anyway there is the poop and nothing but!! Tis a shame all these company's merging and disappearing like this. They will continue to honor the warranty's on there lines.
Anyway there it is , Dan