Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 07-26-2008, 05:19 PM   #1

I have a 1979 Pace Arrow on a Dodge m600 chasis. I am straightening out the wiring mess that came with this rig. Between the mice eating some wires and the previous owners getting creative under the dash I have quite a task ahead of me.
I ran into a problem the blower motor does not work, and for some reason I do not have the schematic for the blower motor circuit in the repair manual.
I was wondering if anyone has access to a schematic, or experience enough in this area to tell me where the wires are supposed to go.
I think that I do not have power to the relay. I am assuming that that is the first stop after the fuse block.
The fuse is good. The relay has three wires going to it, and four terminals. two of the wires are 16 gauge "control wires" and the third is a 10 gauge "power wire" I think I am missing the other 10 gauge wire that has the voltage in it.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-26-2008, 05:19 PM   #2

I have a 1979 Pace Arrow on a Dodge m600 chasis. I am straightening out the wiring mess that came with this rig. Between the mice eating some wires and the previous owners getting creative under the dash I have quite a task ahead of me.
I ran into a problem the blower motor does not work, and for some reason I do not have the schematic for the blower motor circuit in the repair manual.
I was wondering if anyone has access to a schematic, or experience enough in this area to tell me where the wires are supposed to go.
I think that I do not have power to the relay. I am assuming that that is the first stop after the fuse block.
The fuse is good. The relay has three wires going to it, and four terminals. two of the wires are 16 gauge "control wires" and the third is a 10 gauge "power wire" I think I am missing the other 10 gauge wire that has the voltage in it.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Old 07-28-2008, 07:07 AM   #3

IF you can go to Autozone .com they have online repair manuals for just about anything. I know you have the m600 but the wiring should be the same as the B300's.(ifyou have a pic of the climate control cluster I can tell you for sure.) I have used their on line stuff to work on my rig. so far so good. the only wiring I have had to fix is the low volt lighting in the living area and the marker lights. I consider my self lucky.

Hope that helps and good luck.

Freebie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 03:12 PM   #4

Freebie,
That is a good site and a great idea. I checked it out before I posted here. They have some schematics, but none for the blower system.
I will see if I can post a pick for you. I assumed the same as you. They probably have one system for the vehicles of that year.
Thanks for the idea.