Got the furnace running well again.
Replaced the electrode assy and got good arcing again (and the flame sensor tip was broken off the old one which I didn't realize), but the valve wasn't opening. Installed the new Dinosaur board and everything seemed well, but still no fire. Had to pull the furnace out again and disassemble it enough to get the valve and orifice assy out. Looks like the daubers tried to get in the orifice because it was all plugged up too.
Just need to reinstall the exterior vent and she'll be ready to go.
$120 for the parts is far cheaper than a new furnace, and the time I spent repairing it is probably a time & cost savings vs. trying to patch part of the exterior.