Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 07-13-2015, 06:55 AM   #1905

Retired Fire Service RVer's
Good Morning Gang,
Coffee is good here this morning also. Overcast and loks like rain again, but it is warmer, and supposed to dry out later today.
Pabell,
Thanks, but I quit staying for the winter 2 years ago, I bask in the sunshine now from the middle of October till the middle of April or later now . We stay in Brooksville, Fl.
Rail,
You are right, the weather has been crazy all over. Just tired of the mud and wet, can't get much done, I have some work to do under the front of the 5er but it is too muddy to lie on the ground to get it done.
Have a good day all,
Frank

Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-13-2015, 02:53 PM   #1906

Wi-fi has been down here two mornings in a row.

But the weather is still perrrrrfect. 70-90 daytime and hi 60s at night.
Sun , sun , sun , a few clouds and 5-15 mph breeze off the lake.
Probably just jinxed myself........
If we do get any rain , it always comes in on wednesdays ,,,my day off !

Gotta go , the ice cream man is here from the farm , helping to carry the 30 4 gallon tubs to the freezer !

Old 07-13-2015, 03:17 PM   #1907

Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Good Morning in the afternoon, Popeye, I'll help carry that ice cream can't guaranty that it'll get where it's supposed to go through. Frank, crazy your getting all this rain, we've gotten some showers and a chance most days but really not much, temps in the 80's most times, nice weather. Pabell, I'll take your temps along about January here .
97 International 4700 Tot'r
Harley1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 05:59 PM   #1908

I get FREE Ice cream while I'm working,,,,,,home made style fresh from the dairy,,,,better than ben N jerry's ,,,,not going to lose any weight THIS summer.
Old 07-13-2015, 09:52 PM   #1909

Made it through another warm day - maybe I should set up some sites for y'all for the winter and y'all could set me up for the summers. Was a little better today - this was about 2:00 pm on the porch in the shade.What I call pea pickin weather - I still remember being in the field with my grandmother when it was this hot !!! But we always ate good
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	100073  
Old 07-14-2015, 06:29 AM   #1910

Pabell,
That is warm, especially with the higher humidity that Florida usually has.
Cold front supposed to come through sometime today causing a high tomorrow some 15 to 20* below normal. The rain today is supposed to go south of us, but we shall see. Other than that coffee is good this morning.
popeye,
You have to watch eating all that ice cream, it might give you brain freeze.
Frank
Old 07-14-2015, 08:15 AM   #1911

Good morning, still here and it's starting to warm up. Our temps look like that, only we still have a good breeze. So August will be bearable. (Usually we are cooking bacon on the car hoods by July 1.)

Gotta go make a new pot of coffee today!

Been busy in the shop making tools for a yard project for Melissa. I'll share that in CLAC once we get it done.

Good Day!
Old 07-15-2015, 07:07 AM   #1912

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Good Morning All,

Coffee was hot and nice this AM Days off are always best for sitting and enjoying that cup. Weather here is sunny today. We had a rain storm Monday night. Blew like crazy, rained 2 inches in a 2 hour period, winds blew trees down, and lightening flashed for an hour. I slept through most of it.

Looks like some of you are in some pretty hot weather. I visited my sister in Texas one August and swore I would never go there again at that time. It was hot! Went to Disney in Florida in July and have not gone back in the summer. Went to Mexico in January and could have stayed. Living up in MI, you can't take that heat. It's not that you want to be here in winter (because it sucks), but retirement will take care of that. Always have thought the best plan was MI in the summer, someplace warm in the winter.

You all have a great day. Has anyone heard from Bap? Lynne
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 07:52 AM   #1913

Lynne,
It is great being in the warmer weather in the winter and then coming back up north in the summer. Just don't come back north too early, we found that end of May beginning of June is about right. We start heading north by the first of May, then make a couple stops half way up and do some siteseeing.
Cold front came through yesterday and brought some storms, not as bad as you had, but just north of us had a lot of flooding. Today is overcast and highs in the mid to upper 60's and tonights low in the low 50's.
Have a good day all,
Frank
Old 07-15-2015, 08:28 AM   #1914

Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Good Morning, Curtis, cooking on the car saves on power bills, of course the AC bill might take care of that. Lynne, I haven't seen any posts from Bap, there has been alot of flooding down there. Frank, cold front coming thru here now but just bringing cooler weather. Have a Great Day All.
97 International 4700 Tot'r
Harley1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 10:13 AM   #1915

Gulf Streamers Club
Do-over

Morning all. Coffee/cocoa good this am. Woke up a little early 5am and got up because need to leave at 7am for doctor appointments. Dressed in dark because wife Rebecca still asleep. Went over to hospital and sat down waiting to check in. Noticed I did not have wallet. Also noticed I forgot cell phone. At 7:30 checked in and I was at wrong place in hospital. Strolled to right place, checked in. 10 minutes later was told that today is the 15th and my appointment is the 16th. I do not understand that, because yesterday was the 15th because I paid some bills online and that is the date I wrote in the check register. Needed to get gas on way home, no wallet. Needed to stop by auto parts place and get some wiring, no wallet. Back home now. I am going to reset this day, and claim a do-over. Time for a nap.

ronspradley

Life's too short to drink cheap beer.
ronspradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 06:49 PM   #1916

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Ron,

Sorry for the mix up and forgetting the wallet. Darn inconvenient that.

I called the number I have for Bap and it was disconnected. Might have to drop them a line to see if they are ok.

Lynne
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 09:06 PM   #1917

Lynne,
If you hear anything from bap, please let us know. Starting to worry about him.
Ron,
Boy did you have one of those days, I hope that your do over goes a lot smoother.
Terry,
Cold today, but supposed to be near 80 tomorrow then 90 by Sunday, so the summer might just get here.
Frank
Old 07-15-2015, 11:58 PM   #1918

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Wow, Ron, you sound like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, for sure! Just call it a test run for tomorrow!
Yes, Bap has been missing for awhile now, and I hope he is OK? I'm sure it is something simple like the "puter took a crap" or the internet has been down? He has probably been so busy, that he has not had the time to get on!
Lynne, let us know if you here from him? (Bap)
Coffee is very good here today, been rainy, but it is that season here, so to be expected! I have been enjoying catching up on the tv shows I have missed. Still do not watch it as much as the cost warrants, but nice to go and relax, and cool off, and watch a favorite program! Been looking for the next MH, have looked at a bunch, but nothing has fit all the requirements yet! Most in my price range need too much work! But, I have a lot of time to look before our next trip, so no hurry!
Terry is coming along at break neck speed, and his progress and quality job is a inspiration to all of us!
I hope everyone has a great day! Rail!