Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-30-2014, 07:27 AM   #225

Freightliner Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Good morning All, Bap happy to hear that you and DW are starting to feel better. Rail, get back to normal soon, buddy, we are pulling for you. I agree with Terry on the Glowing, lol. Mallard welcome aboard, looking forward to hearing more from you.
Frank
Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-30-2014, 07:31 AM   #226
bap

and yes im happy everyone is feeling better,,prayers are answered for you rail.,,

and you guys have no idea on how my DW likse to keep me busy....lol..which is all good,,she lives for rebuilding old stuff,,and upgrading everything...i have so many projects i will never have time to die,,..lol
bap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 09:15 AM   #227

Winnebago Owners Club
Good Morning;
Glad everyone is feeling better. Hope the healing trend continues.

It is -12F here with wind chill. Supposed to be warming up to 25 for the next few days. Finally I will be able to wear my sandals without socks again! LOL

Out and about today to get stuff in preparation for celebrating the new year. Will have a quiet celebration this year but it will be a good one. It sounds like the new year is lining up to be good for everyone.
Old 12-31-2014, 05:47 AM   #228

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Good Morning Everyone, A nice crisp day dawning here in upstate ny, Hope everyone has a safe and joyous new year eve and a happy new year, I will be in bed long before the ball drops signaling the coming of the new year,I will greet it the next morning.
Old 12-31-2014, 07:31 AM   #229
bap

sounds like me...lol, the last time i watched the ball drop was when we hit 2000.
it was funny there were no aircraft in the sky,,,,,,,
only 2 times in my life when the planes were grounded,,,then and 911.

i also wish everyone a safe new year....live long and prosper...
bap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 11:44 AM   #230

Winnebago Owners Club
Good Morning all;

Coffee this morning tastes pretty good. Just did a quick review of this passing year and have been counting our blessings. We had some issues but they were taken care of. Overall I think the year was really quite good.

Janet was diagnosed and treated for cancer. We have an April 6 date for hip surgery. I had a healthy year. We managed to get the coach of our dreams and have enjoyed it when we are able to use it. Work around the house and yard has been enjoyable. I got to plow snow with my garden tractor and what a hoot that is. We had a nice garden and there was enough rain to keep me busy mowing the lawn. All of our family are another year older and none have been seriously ill. Our friends have had similar years.

I hope your review of the past year will give you similar tribulations. Or the ability to quickly put any issues into the past.

Janet and I wish all of you and your families a Healthy, Happy and Successful New Year.

Talk to you next year.
Old 12-31-2014, 04:01 PM   #231

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Very well said Sir.
I couldn't have said it any better and agree 110%
Happy New Year to All,
Tim
spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 09:56 PM   #232

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Good morning, everyone!
Well, my year, has been a trying one, for sure! But not only did i survive, i came out much better than i started!
I got diagonosed with prostate cancer, had robotic surgery, 2 month's radiation, and now am cancer free! WooHoo!! Took 9 month's or so to get it all done!
In the middle of all that i bought a MH, site unseen, and still have not set foot in it! Crazy? Yes, i would think so! I did have a close friend go check it out for me, with a mech. in tow! It is waiting for me in Phoenix, Az. as the dealer who was selling it gave me free storage till i come in March/April to pick it up! For you that do not know me, I am in Thailand right now! If ask if i would have done something like that, i would have said, Hell no! Site unseen? But, i have it sold already, after we use it for a month or two, how ever long we decide to stay? A buddy all ready spoke up for it, and wants it bad? So i guess i did ok? Yet to be determined?!
So Happy New Year to everyone! And i am looking forward to the new year and getting to see my new to me MH! Coffee is tasting very good this New Years day! Rail!
guardrail53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 05:33 AM   #233

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Great new's for sure.
Dunkin Donuts Brand Coffee this morning, Even was on sale, Yum
I need to refresh my Cup/mug
Happy New Year,
Tim
spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 05:42 AM   #234

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Good Morning All, Hope everyone had a safe New Years Eve, me I was hitting the sheets at 9:00, haven't seen the ball fall in many years. My year has been interesting for sure, something I've never mentioned on the forums is I was diagnosed over 30yrs ago with Rheumatoid Arthritus, its been well controlled with many up and downs, until finally I was forced to retire from driving this year on April 1st. May 29th I fell from a load of steel fracturing my left hip, but I've recovered, started building a TH, all is good, everyone have a Happy New Year!! . I gotta get a second cup of coffee.
Old 01-01-2015, 08:20 PM   #235

Freightliner Owners Club
Happy New Year all, Gordon and rail, you have a lot to be thankful for because your potentially terrible health problems were remedied. Wish you the best in this new year and continued good health.
Rail, I bought my 5er on E-Bay from a dealer in Arizona sight unseen, and other than some damage in transit( they delivered to NE Ohio for $1000) everything was as advertised. We have been living in it for the last year and a half and am totally satisfied.
Frank
Old 01-02-2015, 05:34 AM   #236

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Good Morning All, Heat wave this am 26 degs, weather here is going to be very weird next couple of days, 30 degs today, thats normal, 34 degs on saturday and snow at night changing to all rain and 45 degs on sunday, dropping to the teens for a high on monday, all over the map. Have a great day everyone.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:21 AM   #237

Winnebago Owners Club
Sounds like it will be inside work for a few days Terry.

Us too. Temperature is -4 with wind chill and snowing. Supposed to get 4" but we already have that and only half way through the storm. Hope there are lots of bowl games on today!
Old 01-02-2015, 04:41 PM   #238

Freightliner Owners Club
I'm not going to say the temperature down here, but the pool was nice. Cold front coming through Monday and going to be highs in the mid to upper 50's (BRRRRR)
Frank