Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-07-2015, 06:48 AM   #2563

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Good Morning All,

53 this and the coffee is great! Supposed to reach 69 today and the skies are mostly clear. Was raining when I got home last night.

FGM, Bobby, hope you get rid of the business. When you first start out and it is so important to work your tail to the bone you don't mind. After a while it just becomes work and then when you get near the end of it it looses it's luster.

There would be a lot less stress without it and you guys need to have some stress free time and see this beautiful country. I wish that for you.

Lloyd, hope it dries up for you guys soon. My sister had a house that burned down one time. I think a flood must be worse because they could still get to their yard and park in their own driveway. With floods, you cant even get there to see how bad it is.

Gordon, hope they get everything fixed correctly and at not too much cost to you. It's frustrating to be broken down or needing repairs. Keep safe on the road.

Frank, You guys keep safe also and I know Rita will enjoy that campfire when you guys get together. Great thing that you guys will be seeing her sister in 2016/17. My sister lives in Texas and it often goes years between visits and we don't like it. Brother in NC.

Tim, Sounds like you have been busy. Rail, good to hear from you.

Well, going to go get busy and get some stuff done. You all stay safe and have a great day, Lynne

beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-07-2015, 08:08 AM   #2564

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Morning all,
Coffee is oops my mug is empty I'll be right back, yep tasty.
Frank,
I not sure either AZ or FL but leaning more towards Quartzite I need to replace the drivers tires before we can go anywhere.
I see the surgeon on the 15th. He told me when he first did it that not to do it again so I am a little worried. I can lift it to about shoulder height but can't hold it there I can get it extended using my left arm too get it there and hold it there and lots of pain. I have been putting it off as long as I can because I remember what it was like the last time. Its my right shoulder and I am right handed. I won't be able to do much after for several weeks.
beamisl,
yep trying too get it all done so when we head south everything will be done.
I wished you lived closer I have a Haralson apple tree and have a bumper crop I could give you lots of apples for your Pies, I hear they are fantastic!!!!
They are really better after the first frost which we haven't had yet.
The sun is finally getting up, I have too go get the tanks emptied this morning.
Thanks every one for your suggestion's
I have pictures of my paint job on my phone so as soon as I figure out how too get them onto my laptop I'll Post them.
Thanks again
Tim
Tim

spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 08:21 AM   #2565

Retired Fire Service RVer's
Good Morning Gang,
Coffee good this morning, overcast today but still in the upper 60's so not too bad. Slept in this morning, I never set the alarm any more.
Lynne,
Thanks, Rita always enjoys the campfires, of course so do I. We are going to meet the Sunrisers again tomorrow for another week of fun times and good food.
Gordon,
It is always good to have the Dealer run the computer to get everything where it needs to be anytime you change something in the intake or exhaust of the motors.

Well gang, need to go and get some things done, need to go vote (early voting, then I don't have to mess with absentee voting.), Wash the truck, it is really bad. Dump the tanks and get ready to leave in the morning. Go for wings again for the last time till next year. Then say goodbye to Rita's kids.
Have a great day all, will check in for a minute before we leave tomorrow,
Frank
Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 07:18 PM   #2566

Winnebago Owners Club
Well got everything done. WBGO picked up most of the tab. A little over 2000 and the work is quite good. The paint is not perfect but acceptable.

Our cost worked out to 47 for repairing a trim strip that is out of warranty. I did not feel inclined to argue. Then another 150 for some parts and tax. Should be set for the next while.

Continuing on to Yuma tomorrow. Will be BIT (busy in transit) for 4 or 5 days.

Talk to you when we get there.

Everyone be safe and have great days.
Old 10-07-2015, 10:15 PM   #2567

Happy Trails to you Gordon
Old 10-08-2015, 06:11 AM   #2568

good AM first cup of coffee is gone need to refill. everyone drive safe today
Old 10-08-2015, 06:45 AM   #2569

Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Good Morning, Gordon, Frank, have safe trips.
97 International 4700 Tot'r
Harley1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 06:54 AM   #2570

Retired Fire Service RVer's
Good Morning Gang,
Just a short note before we leave, sitting here drinking my coffee, of course slept in this morning 730, instead of 7, oh well. Just a few things to do before hooking up, did most of it yesterday.
Gordon,
Safe travels, will catch you in a few days.
Terry,
Thanks.
Rbpower,
Thanks and welcome aboard.
Well, catch you all tomorrow,
Frank
Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 07:18 AM   #2571
bap

FRANK and GORDAN,,,----safe travels to you guy,s on your migration..

and goooooooodmorninng to everyone,,,,
Old 10-08-2015, 10:16 AM   #2572

Coffee is great this morning just love the comraderi that I see here. It really picks up my spirits

Just to let anyone who may want to know that MD Anderson has almost all the results back just waiting on one more. But the diagnosis is Acute Lymphocritic Leukemia which left untreated would take me out by this thanksgiving...but I told the dr that was not acceptable so I am being admitted tommorrow for my first round of chemo....which will last 5 days.

The good thing is the Dr told me and the DW that it is curable....a very tough road for at least 8 months but he believes they will cure it...sll I can say is prayers do work and I thank God for listening to everyone that has mentioned me in their prayers.

A huge thank you goes out to all that have cared enough about a complete stranger to talk to God about....THANK YOU ALL.

I was supposed to take the 5er to a wedding this weekend but plans change sometimes for the better.

Thanks again for just being on here for a distraction from my situation I will continue to read this everyday but it may be a whole before I post just depends on how I feel....

Mike
Old 10-08-2015, 11:58 AM   #2573

Happy Trails to Frank too. All systems go.

Mike , you get a Happy Trails as well , that's definitely a journey you are about to embark on. Kick lukemia in the a$$.
Old 10-08-2015, 01:18 PM   #2574

AARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!!! You know it matey!!
Old 10-08-2015, 02:52 PM   #2575

Mike
We're all in your corner bud.
If you ever need some cheering up , I'll pop another pirate joke anytime.
Even if it's a rerun ! Arrrrrrrrrgh
There's always some new distraction going on here .
I can't wait till Terry finishes up all his projects at home and is out on the road........should be interesting to see what he comes up with to do out there????? Bet there will be mods to the rig somewhere.
(I do remember that there was talk about a slideout . Maybe a helicopter pad on the roof. Or a fold out pool?)
This IS the home of the CLACers after all.......................
Old 10-08-2015, 04:22 PM   #2576

Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
MK, We will all be pulling for you, God Bless and we can certainly be a distraction, that's what we do best!

97 International 4700 Tot'r
Harley1994 is online now   Reply With Quote