Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-31-2015, 05:23 PM   #2759

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Lloyd, glad to see the MH is back and running well. Jay, hopefully you can get the support you need. Curtis, hope all is well for you down there the news just doesn't look good. Tim not sure what the Dr's are hoping for waiting that long good luck I sure would push for an answer. Everyone take care.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-31-2015, 05:28 PM   #2760

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Lloyd,

Congrats on the fix. Wahoooooo!

Jay,

I am trying to figure out how to transfer your FB page to my FB page because I have a lot of military family and I think they would be willing to support this program.

Raining here and the temps are a falling. YUCK! Lynne
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 11:25 PM   #2761

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Good morning, everyone! Coffee is good today, and everyday!
Lloyd, great news on getting the MH back together! Enjoy the added power!
Jay, Hope everything comes together for you, and I know how you feel about not having anything to work on! Or should I say, being told to wait to do! Hope you find your MH, and all that will change!!
I have found a few MH's that would work for me, but I keep telling myself to wait, till it is closer to our trip time!
Everyone have a great day, Rail!
Old 10-31-2015, 11:26 PM   #2762

Winnebago Owners Club
Congratulations Lloyd. Sounds like it worked out well.
Old 11-01-2015, 05:16 AM   #2763

Good Morning!

55 and raining this morning, the theme for the day.

Thanks all! Yes, great to have it running. Only thing left is to put the a/c back together, but I will hold on that until I'm sure the work we did is good.

When we bought this coach 5 months ago we debated and almost didn't buy it cause so many said to buy a side radiator coach. In the end we liked this one, and ended up with a rear radiator. This coach has the a/c condenser on the left side. With it removed, you open a huge access area to the side of the engine that almost 2 men can get in. Right where the turbo and exhaust manifold is. I suspect this job would have been a stinker with a side radiator coach.

Don't for get to fall back your clocks!!

Have a great day all!

L.
Old 11-01-2015, 06:12 AM   #2764

Freightliner Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Good Morning gang,
Coffee good this morning, beautiful day here. Had a small Halloween party at the pool yesterday, Everyone brought there own meat to grill and then a side dish to share, A great time was had by all, we called it short right after dark due to the mosquitoes trying to carry everyone off.
Lloyd,
We are glad that you got the coach back together and that it is running good. Now let's hope that the dealer steps up and helps with the cost.
Jay,
Can't wait to get together in Woodward. The not having a project to go work on is one of the few downsides of fulltiming, but the upsides far outweigh the downside. Hopefully you will get the funding that you need. Also you will get the S&B sold soon, Of course finding the right MH is a must.
Have a great day all,
Frank
Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 06:22 AM   #2765

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Morning,
Sun is up today clear skys been awhile.
Fresh pot of Coffee
We had around 25 trick or treaters
Lloyd Glad it is back together, I'd go bonkers if I had to wait 2 weeks...
Got the rear bedroom area back together and the Paint looks good we think. I'm going to use the trim pcs that were bought for the ceiling and use them in the corners in the bunks. It will cover up the gaps I mentioned before.
Might try and get the dresser out of the S&B and place in the MH today if the football game is a wash.
Don't forget it will be dark @ 5 today.
Have a good day and those on the road be safe.

Tim
spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 06:25 AM   #2766

Forest River Owners Club
Good morning, all. Coffee is great this morning. Only three trick or treaters last night. Lloyd, glad your motor home is coming back together. Foggy and warmer here this morning. We will move the fiver to the state park this morning. It is November and time to host for the month.

MikeB

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum
Old 11-01-2015, 06:59 AM   #2767

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Good Morning All,

Sunny and nice out this AM and supposed to get in the 70's this week. I live in MI right??? I'll take it because it won't last. Coffee is wonderful!

Daughter's birthday and also two nieces. Gets interesting with them all on the same day. All in different states though.

Hope you all have a great day. With a sunny day like this I jus feel great anyway. Lynne
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 04:39 AM   #2768

Good Morning!

62 here and raining hard. Seems to be the theme for the week. Rain in the forecast everyday this week. 1 to 2" today.

Jingle and Diesel, (our cats) evidently are not aware of day light savings time. They are getting us up early as they are pretty sure its time to eat.

Tim, the wait was painful. Had not place to go, but hate having stuff like that unresolved.

Frank, seems so wierd reading about skeeters this time a year. Sounds like a nice get together.

Have a great day all!

L.
Old 11-02-2015, 05:42 AM   #2769

Freightliner Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Good Morning Gang,
Our Prayers and well wishes go out to all of you that are adversely affected by the severe weather that has been going on around the country.
Lloyd,
It is still summer time here, highs in the upper 80's to low 90's with high humidity. With the pond at the highest level that I have seen since we have been coming here, that is why the skeeters are so bad, also our site is closer to the water now than it has been. Not complaining, just stating the reasons. Have you had a chance to take the MH out on a test run? I know that you said that you were going with friends in a couple weeks.
Have a great day all,
Frank
Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 08:24 AM   #2770

Hi Frank!

Ahh, didn't realize it is still that warm there. We don't get many skeeters here, despite the warm weather and humidity.

I have not done a test dirve, did complete the 3rd cold, warm cycle yesterday. Mechanic recomended 3 complete cycles before a road trip. Wednesday morning I'm taking it to the computer tech's location, they will force a regen and make sure everything functions as it should. Otherwise I risk driving it, a regen occuring and if all don't work well the engine will go in safe mode on the highway. Therefore I will make that the first drive, didn't want to take a chance and get hungup out there on the road.

Have a great day!

L.
Old 11-02-2015, 08:33 AM   #2771

Winnebago Owners Club
92 here today, but 77 tomorrow. Not many bugs. An occasional fly.

Hope all goes well Lloyd.

Everyone have a great day. Hope your health improves and you enjoy what you are doing.
Old 11-02-2015, 08:33 AM   #2772

Country Coach Owners Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Goooodmorning!!!

Still having a tough time with the time shift. Body wants to wake up at 4am now. Grrr.

Coffee is fantastic. So is the cigar. Mmmm Mmm MMM.

Will be another cold day here but at least we are going to have 4-5 dry days in a row. Need to figure out why DWs Honda wont start. I suspect the igniter has failed AGAIN. Seems like every 6 mo it needs a new one.

Thought we had a possible buyer the other day. They asked if we could be out by the 17th. We said sure. Not an issue. The wife loved the master bathroom. Husband didnt want such a big yard.

Still, it wont stop us from moving forward. Just means having ties here. House may sit here empty. Oct is a crappy mo for selling a home. Nov is better.

Frank I cant wait til ya'll come out for Independence Day. Will be good to lay eyes and break bread with such a fantastic group of people. Make the change from cyber friends to real life ones. As always, the door will be open to all of you any time you're in the area. A place to rest, do some repairs and even meet some of our veteran candidates as they go through training. Of course a helping hand will be welcome too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beamisl View Post
Jay,

I am trying to figure out how to transfer your FB page to my FB page because I have a lot of military family and I think they would be willing to support this program.

Lynne
Lynne,

When you go to the FB page under the big banner, right next to MESSAGE you see 3 dots. Click there and a menu drops down. Click SHARE.

Also you can just post a link to the website. Liberty Farms > Home

Thanks for sharing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	110973   Click image for larger version

Name:	16.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	110974