Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-07-2015, 07:00 AM   #267
bap

gooodmorning my friends,,,,got up at 730 father in law having a hard time getting around this morning,,not the pneumonia its his hip, u talk about someone that has used up his body,,,he has been working haed all his life up until last year..he retired from his plant in 86, and has still farmed 1ooacres and built 5 barns and just never stops...now his hip or back is pinching a nerve trying to make him an appt.

anyway coffee is awesome,,,everyone have a safe warm day....
bap is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-07-2015, 10:23 AM   #268

Winnebago Owners Club
Terry, I'm sorry but I did not send you anything, I shared the leftovers after taking the worst parts out. LOL

It is getting warmer here. I spent a couple hours on the tractor yesterday moving snow around. Hands were stinging after I came in. Too bad I keep the heated gear with the bike and it is down in Yuma. Was 85 in Yuma yesterday. Just a few more days and we will be on our way.

It will be a high of about 20F today. However it is cloudy and they are predicting the possibility of freezing rain. That adds a whole new issue to winter and skating.

Good for anyone who can sleep in. I try but habit and early to bed seem to be working against me.

Rail - if you get the chance to take a Spyder for a ride or just to sit on it youi may be pleasantly surprised. I took one for a test drive a couple years ago and it is more comfortable than the Gold Wing.
Old 01-07-2015, 11:21 PM   #269

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Good morning, everyone! The coffee is tasting very good today, and I have long pants back on! Hehehehehe! I sure have the thin blood now! It is supposed to rain here for the next few days, and stay cool! 70's and mid 50's! Gordon, I can barely just-a-fy a MH, let alone a motorcycle right now, no more than I am in the states!! Hehehehehe! But I can borrow my son's stuff when I come visit?? Hahahaha!
Bap, I hope his back and hip get to feeling better, it is hell to grow old!
As we all say now, "Wish I knew I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself" But , damn, I did have fun!!!
Everyone stay warm!! Rail!
guardrail53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 03:54 AM   #270

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Good Morning All, -10 degs here this am and very windy. Bap, hopefully your FIL feels better, I sure can relate, my knee is no better, just starting to learn to adapt. Gordon, I'll bet your all packed and ready to run out the door for Yuma. Yes old habits do die hard, I've got up at 5 am everyday for more yrs than I want to remember, so I just keep getting up. Rail, you have to wear long pants, I feel sorry for you, (not) LOL. I gotta get another cup of coffee, have a great day all.
Old 01-08-2015, 02:20 PM   #271

Winnebago Owners Club
Checkup went great. All I have to do is arrange for flights and pack. Hello warm - goodbye cold.
Old 01-09-2015, 01:09 AM   #272

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Dewald View Post
Checkup went great. All I have to do is arrange for flights and pack. Hello warm - goodbye cold.

Gordon,, Fantastic! Great to hear! Yuma bound!! Hehehehehe!! Me too, in about 4 months!!
Coffee is tasting very good today!
Yep, Terry, Long pants, long underwear shirt to boot!!! hahahahaha!!! I'm such a Wimp! Got the thin blood now!!!
Everyone stay warm!!! Rail!
guardrail53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 06:11 AM   #273

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Currently -3 feels like -22. Blizzard warning's ended @ 3 am.
Goood hot coffee is tasting pretty dang good, going to have a few more before I crank up the Cub Cadet to start to plow out the drive way...
Tim
spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 08:46 AM   #274
bap

goodmorning guys,,,we havent had a 1/4 inch of snow this year....kinda of a bummer for me ...i still like playing in it...lol..
Old 01-10-2015, 11:40 AM   #275

Winnebago Owners Club
Morning All. Sitting here with my mug of coffee looking out at the snow gently falling outside. Am hoping it will snow enough so I get one more pass with the tractor to clean it up. It is one of the things I find quite satisfying as I can see results quite quickly.

Yes I like mowing grass as well.

Just two more sleeps and then no snow for a while. We are skiing in SLC at the end of Feb.
Old 01-11-2015, 07:21 AM   #276

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Howdy, Coffee is tasting good this AM, Currently + 4 and no wind chill
I think it's been a week with No - W/C
I think I might go out later and see if she will start and stir up the fluid's. If no start it will be a first
Keep warm, On too get my 4th mug...
Tim
spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 08:44 AM   #277
bap

googmorning everyone,,,,,,coffee is good...last cold day for about a week..
Old 01-11-2015, 07:01 PM   #278

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Hi Bap and all,

It's evening but I just found this thread while researching IRV2 for more info. I too had a cup of coffee this morning and got on IRV2 to look at threads and research and this is my 2nd time today looking.

It's been really great finding this site because Jerry and I have a lot to learn before we purchase. Everyone has been so great about answering our questions and giving advice. Just want to say thank you and I will be at work in the morning so it will have to wait until I get home to come back on.

Have a nice night everyone and a great cup of coffee and morning in the morning.

Nighty night! Lynne
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 08:15 PM   #279

Freightliner Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Lynne,
Good evening, any questions that you have, just ask, someone will try to answer. And if you ask one with no response, just shoot me a PM and I will answer or guide you to the place that you can get the answer from. Hope that we get to see you when terry and I meet around Geneva, Ohio this summer.
Frank
Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 08:20 PM   #280

Winnebago Owners Club
Hey Lynne;
Any questions simply ask away. We will give you the best answers we can. We always like helping spend other people's money.