Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 11-21-2015, 11:18 PM   #2941

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Car Nut View Post
Goooodmorning!!!!

Wont be able to go to Olympia today as planned. Family duties call.

Rail no word back about your coach yet. Going to call again today. Drive me nutz when people place ads and dont return calls/emails. I was looking forward to the ferry ride.

Thanks for the tip on the CC. She looks great from the one pic. We'll see if this one calls back. Price is just above NADA.

Heres one on RVT so you can see what this model looks like 2004 Country Coach Allure Newport, Class A - Diesel RV For Sale By Owner in Rancho cucamonga, California | RVT.com - 175192
Jay, did either ever call you back? It is very strange, people posting things for sale and not calling or emailing back a response? Must be a scam of sorts, but for the life of me, I do not understand it? Oh, well?? Plenty of them out there, just have to wade through the mess! Rail!

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-22-2015, 05:24 AM   #2942

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Good Morning Gang,

It snowed most of yesterday and I think we got somewhere around 6 inches here. Definitely came in hard. Hopefully means it will be over sooner too.

Coffee is great this AM. Love sitting relaxed and drinking it. No big plans for today. Maybe make some cookies for Thanksgiving. Hope each of you has a good day.

Rail, Good luck finding that rig. Seemed to me that I would never find ours but just kept looking and it finally appeared. Never know when someone will decide to put it up for sale.

Peace to all and prayers for healing and love. Lynne

beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 06:49 AM   #2943
bap

goooodmorning group,,

cold enough to freeze your short hairs off here this morn....lol--coldest day so far..

LYNNE,, thought it was your B/DAY this weekend,...and the snow you got seemed to have stayed north of us --sure is pretty though...but im sure your ready to trade it for white sandy beaches soon...

just want to thank everyone again for the prayers,,,,thats something we all cant get enough of for sure...

i hope everyone has a great day..----stay safe and well my friends...
Old 11-22-2015, 07:43 AM   #2944

Retired Fire Service RVer's
Good Morning Gang,
Liquid snow here, supposed to get cold tonite and tomorrow, but I'm sure all of you would take it. Lows in the upper 40's and highs in the upper 60's.
Lynne,
Happy Birthday!!!!!!
Have a great day all, and above all else, Be Safe,
Frank
Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 07:59 AM   #2945

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Morning,
Go Vik's
19 this am and a dusting of snow.
Have you heard me say "I hate this laptop" well I do I wish we could get the desktop back up and running. $$$$$$$$$$$$
I guess I need to get used to it as I will be using it while out on the road.
Coffee is good this morning but getting cool so I need to get it warmed up.
Much better.
Dosed off last night around 5 woke up @ 7:30 and thought it was AM but after trying to find my AM programs I realized it was PM
Is that a age thing?
Still no call on my new tires, I hope that means they are going to be hot off the press.
GO VIK'S

Tim
spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 08:04 AM   #2946
bap

just a few quick pics of what we did with the old beat up winnebago.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11-4-15===WINNEBAGO,,BOYS JACK-O-LANTERN 012.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	294.9 KB
ID:	112535   Click image for larger version

Name:	11-7-15 winnebago 009.jpg
Size:	274.6 KB
ID:	112536  

Name:	11-7-15 winnebago 004.jpg
Size:	296.9 KB
ID:	112537   Click image for larger version

Name:	11-7-15 winnebago 008.jpg
Size:	269.5 KB
ID:	112538  

Old 11-22-2015, 09:02 AM   #2947

Winnebago Owners Club
Morning All;
Yuma Crossing balloon festival is on. They are supposed to launch right across the river from us. Yesterday was a wash because of high winds. It appears they are not launching today either as there is a fairly stiff breeze.

60 here at 8am. Will get to about 80 today.

Happy Birthday Lynne.

Have a wonderful day all.

Nice trailer Jeff and Debbie. Great display of skill and imagination to come up with the design. Very attractive.
Old 11-22-2015, 09:04 AM   #2948

Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Bap, nice job , love the wash tub sink, did you put the drain in the bottom?
97 International 4700 Tot'r
Harley1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 09:12 AM   #2949

Forest River Owners Club
Good morning! 20 degrees here this morning. Taking the slack out of the kitchen sink water lines worked! We have running water in that sink this morning. I celebrated by getting water for the coffee from the kitchen sink. (Good coffee!) happy birthday, Lynne. I like the Winnie pictures.

MikeB

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum
Old 11-22-2015, 09:32 AM   #2950
bap

yes the drain is hooked up..
we made a toilet room in the closet with a wash pan as well.. i will see if i have more pics of it..,,,-----and thanks for the kind words...----
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	long tracktor,,huskee log splitter 010.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	336.3 KB
ID:	112549   Click image for larger version

Name:	11-7-15 winnebago 003.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	243.9 KB
ID:	112554  

Name:	11-4-15===WINNEBAGO,,BOYS JACK-O-LANTERN 019.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	262.3 KB
ID:	112556  
Old 11-22-2015, 09:49 AM   #2951

Country Coach Owners Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
GooooooooodMorning!!!!!

Icy again this AM. No snow though so I wont complain. Cant say I miss that one bit.

Granddaughters spent the night here. Their momma is going to the game today. The wee one was up at 630. Grandma dont like being up this early.

As for me, since I am outside with my cigar and coffee I still get my morning quiet time. Soon I will go in and make ableskivers for them. They love em and poppa is the hero of the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by octanefam View Post
Jay, We live in Puyallup. Sounds like your a pro maybe I need to make a trip up there I would even treat to you Fred's for a good beer probably more than one.

Make it a good single malt and I'll rewire the whole rig.

Just not during a Seahawks game. We wouldnt get much done anyway.

From 85-04 I did automotive electrical work. Super high end audio video systems and fabrication too. Yes, I am one of the guys that began the boom car he vehicle from now to eternity is your fault. So I learned a heck of a lot about the systems.

Once put an alarm system with remote start in a new BMW. I always soldier, heat shrink and retape all connections. Well, soon afterward the owner was driving along and the car died. He had it towed to BMW who took one look, saw the aftermarket alarm fob n his keychain and said the installer did it. He had it towed to our shop and was pretty ticked off.

It just so happened I read an article in Autoweek that month about a recall on the injection system controller for just this issue. I removed the dash panels and showed the owner every connection I made in the car. Then I told him abut the recall. He asked for a copy of the article, thanked me for my time and understanding. Boy was he ticked at BMW now. He had the car towed back to them and handed them the recall story. Then he told them to get on the phone and call me to apologize. That NEVER happens. They fixed his car, paid all the tow bills, paid for his rental while his was in the shop. The owner brought me a bottle of single malt. After that, I did every vehicle he owned and he sent me a lot of clients.

Pays to know your biz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guardrail53 View Post
Jay, did either ever call you back? It is very strange, people posting things for sale and not calling or emailing back a response? Must be a scam of sorts, but for the life of me, I do not understand it? Oh, well?? Plenty of them out there, just have to wade through the mess! Rail!
Nope, not a peep. 2 calls. Will try again today. Maybe they work a lot or odd shifts? But then, some folks are just flaky. I have one friend that never listens to voicemails. She either calls back and asks what I wanted or I get crickets. I have learned to just send texts.

The HR in Marysville is pretty nice. A few minor issues. Made them an offer which they declined, so far. Since it has almost no miles since a fluids change an analysis is a waste of time.

Trying to get over to see that CC. If they just call back.
1992 County Coach Magna #4926 Magna Carta "Maggie"
25' Stacker "The Toy Box"
Old Car Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 10:32 AM   #2952

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
NOT MY BIRTHDAY It was my Niece's. Mine is in February! But thanks for all the wishes, know it comes from the heart.

Very Sunny today and on all the white stuff it sure is bright Woo, can't look out the window without sun glasses Yes, I would love to be and will be on a beach somewhere warm in the next two years. 2017 I will be out of here for winter. Seems a long time off but know it probably isn't.

Love the trailer Bap. Glad you are back on.

Later everyone, have a great sunny day! Lynne
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 01:51 PM   #2953

Lynne
I think they are just trying to make your retirement come sooner !!!
I'm not sure if it will work that way .
Ya know , I start telling my next birthday age months in advance so when it arrives , it won't be such a shock!!
Guess we'll all remember in January now......

Hoping everyone that is doing the doctor thing gets through it soon and better than ever.
I never could figure out the insurance/doctor snafu ,,,
they probably don't know any more than we do !

Still no snow now but it sure is getting cold enough at night.Only a matter of time. Looks like that big storm front is going up to Canada instead of here ,,,,wheeeeeeeeeeeew!

I've been boondocking in the truck repair lot for 3 weeks now waiting for them to squeeze me in for my brakes. It's out in the country and much nicer than where I usually hang out so no complaints here.
Old 11-22-2015, 02:01 PM   #2954

Winnebago Owners Club
Jeez Lynne. Sorry about rushing the birthday. Hope we didn't make you feel older!!

« Total Rebuild | - »