Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 11-26-2015, 08:03 PM   #2997

Prayers for The Black Family Curtis! Harley no we are in Broome County but always vigilant looking out for the "Revenuers"! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! Was glad to see my Mom, she was looking pretty low when we got there, but perked up fine after a while. We had fun looking at a family photo album going back to when I was 1 yo! Brought back some good memories! She even remembered some of them! Take Care, Bobby

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-26-2015, 08:18 PM   #2998

Curtis, very sorry for your loss! Very sad! Prayers from S.C.!

L.

Lloyd in S.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 09:07 PM   #2999

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Curtis, my prayers are coming from Thailand, but will still reach the Black family and your family too! Tear'd me up, reading your post! Always hard to lose a child! But know he is in a better place with no pain or suffering now! Rail!
Old 11-27-2015, 05:21 AM   #3000

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
morning,
Coffee is tasty This morning. Don't feel as fat this morning as I did last night!!!!
Great Turkey dinner but the punkin pie not so good, not sure what happened to it but was a no go. The whip cream was really good, I've always had a thing for those aerosol cans of whip cream yum!
Didn't get my compressor I guess the big sale is tomorrow Saturday. I'll drive there again if I'm going to save $30 Bucks
Got to get out to the MH and shore up the bed area that I'm going to use to put my dresser on. I'm going to check out carpet squares 1/4 inch Rubber backing to place under the dresser. We used them @ work and they really held up well. Should help with road noise being the rears will be right under the dresser. That's it for now.
Tim
spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 07:10 AM   #3001

Retired Fire Service RVer's
Curtis,
Prayers from us to Hunter's family are on the way from Florida.
Frank
Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 08:00 AM   #3002
bap

goodmorning everyone..,,----

turkey day hang over this morning....----now where did i put those tum,s.....lol..

have a great day..---
Old 11-27-2015, 09:06 AM   #3003

Gulf Streamers Club
Good morning all. We had a great Thanksgiving yesterday, visited our son and his family, three beautiful granddaughters, the oldest is 2 and 1/2 years old. Leaving today to go to my sister's and mother's place, which is where our MH stays parked. So Saturday we will do the Thanksgiving meal again. I can force myself to do that. My mother just turned 96 and she still is able to live by herself in her home. Because my sister lives 1/4 mile away and is able to see her every day. We hope all are well or are getting there.

ronspradley/rebecca
Life's too short to drink cheap beer.
ronspradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 10:39 AM   #3004

Winnebago Owners Club
Hope everyone had a grand Thanksgiving.

We have so much to be thankful for even the sad moments. I am thankful we live where we do, have the freedom to travel where we want, lots of food to eat and many good friends.
Old 11-27-2015, 11:09 AM   #3005

Forest River Owners Club
Good morning. Colder, with rain at 40 degrees here. The coffee is pretty good. Free camping tonight in the park, so I may be busy! Lots of turkey, etc. yesterday at DD's home. Leftovers will be next. We are thankful for good health and other blessings.
MikeB

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum
Old 11-28-2015, 08:40 AM   #3006

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Good morning everyone! Well, should I say good evening! Sure glad the irv2 site is back up and running! That was some serious 'Jonesing'!!! Hehehehehe!! Rail!
Old 11-28-2015, 09:15 AM   #3007

Forest River Owners Club
Good morning, all. 36 degrees but it stopped raining here. That means the coffee is better! Looks like folks in Oklahoma are getting an ice storm. The river is rising and expected to close the campground entrance about noon. Our month of hosting will be over on Monday. November really went fast. I hope all is well with everyone.
MikeB

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum
Old 11-28-2015, 11:03 AM   #3008

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Good Morning Gang,

Glad every one ha a great Thanksgiving day, takes forever to bake and cook and only minute to eat it. Sure is good though.

Curtis, I've got an idea about Hunter's family. Our department has adopted a "Christmas Santa" program and we adopted two families. One with one child and a another with four. We put our money together, couple gals go out shopping and get the items that are on their lists and the shuttle driver's deliver the gifts to the families. Can't be on welfare, just struggling financially. They are nominated by the schools.

Would your church members be willing to buy Christmas for this family? These people are going to struggle so if a few of you made a list of needs, everyone pitched in $10. you would have enough to help make Christmas a little easier for them.

If not gifts for the family, maybe find a family in need and give to them in Hunter's name. Just an idea that may help those affected help a bit. Each of you could send them a card with a special memory of Hunter.

Hope the rest of you are doing well, think about all of you often and keep you in my prayers. Have a good day, Lynne
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 12:05 PM   #3009

Winnebago Owners Club
Good Morning All;
Great idea Lynne.

Still suffering from turkey coma. Started watching golf last night and woke up at 8 am this morning! Problem is having a television in the bedroom. Bed it very comfortable so lights out - mine. Janet turned the television off.

Going to be cool here for a couple days. High 60 so not uncomfortable but cooler than it has been for a while. Warming up next week.

Have a great day all.
Old 11-29-2015, 05:32 AM   #3010

Retired Fire Service RVer's
Good Morning Gang,
Had to do the workamping thing yesterday, and I didn't check in the afternoon to see if the site was back up and running.
Had Thanksgiving here in the park on Thursday, then went to my nieces on Friday for another feast, so I am overstuffed and glad that is over with.
Have a great day, and to all those traveling, stay safe,
Frank

Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote