Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 11-29-2015, 06:52 AM   #3011
bap

goodmorning gang !!-----lynne that is a great idea..were in just let me know the details !!!!

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-29-2015, 07:26 AM   #3012

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Morning,
Great Turkey day and 2 days of left overs, the rest of the bird will be in the freezer till we hit the road, then we will have Turkey sandwiches my favorite.
Shored up the old bed in the back to put my dresser on yesterday and am hoping to get it in place this afternoon. There will be about 3 feet of empty space next to it so I will be able to keep my new pancake compressor there with the vacuum cleaner. The Central Vac is almost new though, the previous owners never used it I guess because the attachments were still in a unopened bag. (33 yrs) I wish I could just find a power head for it then I wouldn't need the upright.

Gee Gordon the temp's up here are almost higher than there...
Were still coming though. I can't wait,

The old bod can't take the cold anymore, I guess the doc was right... Go to Arizona he has been telling me for several years now.
The MRI came back with 3 pinched nerves a couple bulging disc in my lower back and now full of arthritis too go along with my hands. Most I new from the 04 & 06 MRI's but not the arthritis. I hope he's right he usually is.
Coffee is great,
Have a great day and I hope your football team wins!!!!!

Tim

spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 08:55 AM   #3013

How High's the Water Momma?
She says it's 6 feet high and rising.

Yep, it's about that bad out here.
It rained almost 9 inches here yesterday and it's still raining.
But not to worry, we live on high ground.
Got our supplies, a lifted 4 wheel drive truck and a kayak if we need to go anywhere. HA!
Getting to Church this morning may be a problem!
We'll be taking the truck.

Speaking of Church, we appreciate everyone prayers on the Black's behalf.
Our Church cancelled Sunday School so we can all be together when we tell the kids about Hunter's passing.
Felt it would be better to have a Sunday Service with all the kids with their parents when we talk about the reality of Life and Death, rather than just throwing them in a classes without Hunter.
I'm sure our Service will be great.

Thanks for the suggestion Lynne.
We have already made up a volunteer list of food, gifts and activities to assist the Black family where they need us through the Holidays.
Our little Church only has about 100 Families, so we're a tight bunch.
Few can slip through the cracks unless they make an effort to.

Melissa is still munching on Turkey. We discovered the cats like turkey if we warm it up al little.

Ya'll take care and hug your loved ones.
God Bless!
Old 11-29-2015, 09:02 AM   #3014

Winnebago Owners Club
Reporting from the COLD PNW. Heading off to tailgate temp was 21 when i left the house. We are actually leaving the RV at home for this game. It's the first game in 11 years that we have been tailgating that we aren't hosting looking forward to this So we are old school today out of the back of the Honda Pilot.

GO SEAHAWKS
Old 11-29-2015, 02:15 PM   #3015

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Good Afternoon Gang,

Chilly last with a temp of 21. Yikes! Sun out today though and it got up to 37. Beautiful right now.

Most smaller churches pull together for families who loose someone, especially a child. Glad you guys are on it.

Got some sewing to do, so gonna go. Have a beautiful day and I will hug my DH. Lynne
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 06:36 PM   #3016

Forest River Owners Club
Good evening, all. It was not below freezing here overnight. Rain more on than off today and the temp has hovered around 37 degrees. Good coffee, got up early this morning and went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. We are just south of I-44 here, and there were a lot of wrecks in the immediate area. I feel bad for those traveling some distance. Given the weather forecast, we are not sure we want to give up on camping, yet. Our stint as hosts closes out tomorrow, so we will likely relocate to another campground. We are still eating on Thanksgiving leftovers with the rest of the crowd. It is great to be able to visit with good folks in this thread!
MikeB

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum
Old 11-29-2015, 07:16 PM   #3017

Retired Fire Service RVer's
Good Evening Gang,
We won't go into the weather here, lets just say it is nicer than anybody has said so far.
Curtis,
We hope that everything is OK your way and it stays OK, 9" is a lot of rain for anybody.
Have a great night all,
Frank
Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 05:51 AM   #3018

Morning all!

58 and raining here, started yesterday around 3pm, a small shower, then started steady rain around 7pm. Near as I can tell it hasn't stopped.

My buddy is heading to Florida this morning, site #1 will be open. Been pretty busy while he was here. He had a list of projects on his coach, his toad etc.. Plus flying the drone everyday added to the list....

Spent Friday clearing a lot about a 1/2 mile down our street, my parents are buying it. They are going to build a small house there. It will be nice to have them near by. The lot was cleared 6 years ago by the previous owner, and all grew back in. Had to get it clear as the septic permit expired and the state needs to get in to retest and reissue a permit.

Winterized our coach. First time I've done one with all these modern conviences, Ice maker, dish washer, washing machine threw some new complication into an otherwise easy task. Before the rain I got to ride a couple of by motorcycles yesterday, add fresh gas and prep them for a wait till spring.

Enjoy your day all, its back to w--k for me!

L.
Lloyd in S.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 06:14 AM   #3019

Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Good Morning, looking at the rest of the country and the weather that they are having I'm not going to complain, its just cold here, 14* this am.
97 International 4700 Tot'r
Harley1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 06:41 AM   #3020

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
snow, it's snowing and more snow tomorrow but it's 34 above
yep coffee is tastier than yesterday.
spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 06:44 AM   #3021

Retired Fire Service RVer's
Good Morning Gang,
Coffee good this morning, tomorrow starts the coffee clutch at the lodge. so I might not be on every morning for a while. After hearing the temps at various places around the country, makes me happy that I'm down here in the warmth. Mid 60's for lows and upper 70's to low 80's for highs and of course mostly sunny.
Have a great day all,
Frank
Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 06:54 AM   #3022
bap

goodmorning folks,,,,another gloomy,dreary,drizzly day for us again today,,,we cant complain though we have had an exctremly nice fall here the temps have mostly been in the upper 60s to mid 70s and sunny with only a few frosty mornings,,,but the last couple day been rain and chilly....

pizzia tasted good last night...lol
everyone have a great day and stay safe out there my friends !!!!
Old 11-30-2015, 08:24 AM   #3023

Winnebago Owners Club
Good Morning All;
Hope everyone has a great day no matter where you are or what the temperature and weather are. Still better than the alternative.

If you are out and about be safe.

Janet is the president of the activity committee. There is a rush of activities as we leave the Thanksgiving season and move to Christmas. I print tickets for all of the activities as well as the activity calendar. Lots to do before we head back home to spend Christmas with family.
Old 11-30-2015, 10:07 AM   #3024

Forest River Owners Club
Good morning, all! 40 degrees with drizzle here this morning. The coffee is good. I will close out business with the campground manager and hitch up this morning. It is predicted to resume raining at noon, so I need to get my outside chores done. I think we are caught up with laundry. The traffic will be better today for the move. I will check in with you guys tomorrow from a different locale.
MikeB

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum