Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-06-2015, 05:17 AM   #3067

Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Good Morning All, MK, I'm with you on the steroids, I take them everyday and they aren't fun, although they allow me to do the things I want so its a necessary evil. Nice your able to see family again, that will be great, nice for the morale. Keep up the good fight we all are pullin for you. Bap, that Barth didn't last long, the good ones don't, we have had a few oldies up here and every time I see one I think about you and Debbie and what you could do to it. Up early this am myself, body hurts today, have to turn it down for a day or so.........naaa that's no fun . Have a Great Day All.

97 International 4700 Tot'r
Harley1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-06-2015, 06:14 AM   #3068

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
morning,
Went to bed @ 2 am and am up @ 5 No steroid's here although I have been on them before and yes not fun. It's just the way it is for me. If I get up for a pee then I am up I can't fall back to sleep so here I am all brite and bushy tailed.(sodaspeak) All though I can sleep later if I'm in the MH. Go figure.
I hope you guys beat that crap my prayers go out to ya.
Have to get out and start the clean up in the MH today. I have to go thru the drawers and clean out some of the old jeans like the pairs that are a 38 inch waist haven't had them on since high school. I am getting close though.
I got most of my med's refilled yesterday I asked for a 3 month supply. That should Carrie me almost the whole trip I have a great Pharmacist, I bet he's in his early 20ties and gives me some of them in the $4.00 range and a couple that he told me to use a over the counter type that will do the same thing.
Boy I can't tell ya how happy I am with the new Mirrors, and of course my new compressor.
Hope your Football team win's. I tell ya the (quarterback) I think he's like 20 is doing one heck of a job on my team. I just hope they don't choke towards the end of the season.
Ahhhh 6:15 the sun will be up in a hour or so... I hope.
Tim

spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 06:22 AM   #3069

Good morning all!

39 here, on our way to 60. At the moment can't find a cloud.

Mk and Terry, I did steriods for about 7 months, it wasn't fun. Sorry to hear you are both on them. But as Terry says, you gotta do what you gotta do.

I keep watching for a coach for Rail, I thought he was on to something here, but it ended up not being what he wanted (and I wouldn't want either). Maybe the right one will show up for christmas.

I have a "carport" we keep our Rv in. I've been working on wiring, an outlet and interior lights. It is time consuming, having to put everything in conduit, and all the work is 12' up. Will be nice to be able to see at night, maybe even wash etc..

Dang, BAP sorry you just missed the Barth. I bet it would have been very cool.

Gordon, safe trip home for Christmas. Very cool you go back for that, and then return south. Debbie and I are still working and we have talked about when we retire going south after christmas,,,,, but coming home for just a week is a great idea.

Have a great day all!

L.
Lloyd in S.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 06:27 AM   #3070

Retired Fire Service RVer's
Good Morning Gang,
Coffee was good this morning, I woke up at 5, and was wide awake, so I can relate to the not being able to sleep.
MK,
Glad that you can see your grandson, that will perk up your spirits even more than they already are. I am sure that I can speak for all of us that are going to Jay's that we all hope that you can make it.
Tim,
Glad that you are happy with the new mirrors, won't be long and you will be down there with Gordon enjoying the sun.
Gordon,
Hope that you feel better soon, and stay safe on your trip back home for Christmas.

Have a great day all,
Frank
Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 07:09 AM   #3071
bap

goodmorning gang!!!!,---coffee is great this am even though i had to make a filter out of a paper towel...--i usually get grounds all in the pot when i do that---lol

i had a sleepless night myself last night and about the time i started to fall asleep it got light out sooo im up...cant sleep when it gets light out---lol

MK,,,that is so great you get to see the wonder boy..---i get to spend the day with both of my grandsons today there dad is teaching a self defence gun class today so it will be a day of side x side offroad action for us...lol

we may have missed the barth but thats ok dag-on-it,,but will be quicker on the draw next time i see something that kool---live and never stop learning---lol

prayers to all of you,,,----have a great day my friends !!!!
Old 12-06-2015, 08:03 AM   #3072

Forest River Owners Club
Good morning, all. 32 degrees and sunshine here. Coffee is very good today. I was wide awake this morning at 5:30 AM. Maybe we should call this "Good Morning" disease. Good grief. I have heard there is a trip to Cracker Barrel in store this morning! Bobby, it sounds like the Dodge project is going great. It sure sounds like everyone on the thread has great taste in MH's, but it is sad the Barth was gone before someone could purchase it. It would have been a great story to see unfold here. MK, you sure have the right attitude and fortitude to beat cancer.
MikeB

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum
Old 12-07-2015, 06:45 AM   #3073
bap

goodmorning from a chilly rainy day here in eastern kentucky..

gonna do a scouting trip today for rail,,,,if it turns out good then i will let him know..
Old 12-07-2015, 08:09 AM   #3074

Forest River Owners Club
Good morning, all. 35 degrees and cloudy here this morning, and the coffee is great. Good luck on the project, BAP and Rail.
MikeB

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum
Old 12-07-2015, 08:11 AM   #3075
bap

shhhhhhh rail dont know yet!!!!-----lol
Old 12-07-2015, 08:47 AM   #3076

Coffee is great this morning....mid 40's this morning in Southeast Texas but clear and beautiful all day...

Hope all have a good safe travels and happy hunting for projects and good deals...the hunt for the deal is the fun part...lol....enjoy your day everyone
Old 12-07-2015, 08:59 AM   #3077

Winnebago Owners Club
Everyone have a great day. BAP - mum's the word.
Old 12-07-2015, 09:31 AM   #3078

Well we are 37 degrees here this morning in North Central Texas and no wind!
Yea, the wind is the killer here.
Supposed to hit highs of almost 70 degrees most this week.

I feel for you guys taking Steriods. I had to take them most of my young life, although not doses as strong, for my Asthsma. Spent many a night up reading while my brothers and parents slept. I ended up developing and having cataracts by age 45. Had my first lense replaced by 47. Then 10 years later we HAD to do the second. Waited too long on that one. My brain has never accepted full input from that eye since having the second lens put in.
I thank God for the Cataract Lens Surguries that were developed since I was born. Otherwise I would have been legally bling before 50.

Anyway,Coffee is good today. Almost as good as it was when I made it yesterday.

BAP, I always use a paper towel for my coffee. I roll my coffee in the center then fold the ends over to form a packet. Then set it in the funnel in the Coffee Maker.
For me it's a lot less messy.
I started doing that to soak some of the oils out of the coffee beans that always seems to be floating in the pot after a brew is made.
The best part of this practice is the clean up!

Well, I've been busy all last week. Melissa went to spend the week in San Antonio with her son's wife while he went snow skiing. (He fell on day 2 and dislocated his elbow!) But stuck out the week in Utah with his Buddies. She spent her days fileing his paperwork from his business.
He has a million dallar business and is the worst book keeper. Somehow Melissa is right at home with confusing numbers and reciepts. Go Figure!

I built a 3 foot high rock wall to form the border of my new patio deck on the house. Rocks are heavy! I got them from the dirt my neighbor had left over from his swimming pool dig. Some of the rocks weighed over 400 lbs. I built an "A" frame on my 4 wheeler and used the 3000 lb capacity winch to pick those up for stacking.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20150714_154623[1].jpg
Views:	29
Size:	361.4 KB
ID:	113587   Click image for larger version

Name:	20151207_090554[1].jpg
Views:	25
Size:	508.1 KB
ID:	113588  

Old 12-07-2015, 09:55 AM   #3079

Vintage RV Owners Club