Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-08-2015, 11:40 AM   #3095
bap

good news good news,,..--the fil had a GREAT day at the docs office this morning,,the cath is gone and he is back to normal..---

thank all of you for the prayers !!!!!!!!

well its sunny and warm here now and will be in the 70,s by the weekend,,--im heading outside to get some work done sooo everyone have a great day and be safe!!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-08-2015, 02:21 PM   #3096

Winnebago Owners Club
That is great news BAP. Hope it continues for him.
Old 12-08-2015, 06:10 PM   #3097

Quote:
Originally Posted by spritz View Post
If I can I will as we are planning on leaving on Tuesday. Bummer I would have let you take us out for dinner and a greet and meet...
I hope you enjoy it up here. If you like seafood a must is Bubba Gumps @ the MOA, although loud very good food and great service. If you need directions or anything like that PM me and I'll give ya my Phone Number.
By the way its been in the 40dies in the day and lower 30ties to upper 20ties @night which is unheard of up here. We are usually below zero or close to it.
I just thought I could pick ya up at the airport in the MH.....
Thanks! That all sounds like fun! I am sorta a frequent visitor. Pretty familair with downtown, and the Roseville area. I visit both when there usually 2-3 trips a year. I gotta a couple favorite places downtown. Nice city, I always enjoy visiting, but not the winter weather!

Wish I could buy you dinner!!! Have a safe trip, enjoy finding the warm weather.

L.
Old 12-08-2015, 09:13 PM   #3098

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Hey bap what wonderful news for your FIL especially this time of year with the holidays.
Power of prayer really helps.
Lloyd, That's alright some other time but Gump's is pretty good food,
Hope you can enjoy your self. Its been raining here most of the day
I guess its better than, snowing.
Tim
spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 05:53 AM   #3099

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Morning,
WHERE IS EVERYBODY???
WAKEE WAKEE,
Coffee is great this fine morning!!!!!
This time next week we'll be somewhere South, yea baby. Can' hardly wait.
Looking like snow Friday, Sat, Sun so we'll need to keep an eye on that.
Went out to work on her last night and promptly fell asleep. So double duty today.
Hey Lloyd, I'll let ya know first hand Sunday!!!!
See ya,
Tim
Old 12-09-2015, 05:54 AM   #3100
bap

goodmorning,,
coffee is weak this am but...hey i,ll take it...lol.
thanks for the kind words for bert..(FIL) he wanted me to thank all of you again,,and yes what a wonderfull gift this time of year for him,, never doubt the power of prayer...
Lloyd even though its work related enjoy your trip and be safe !!!

catch ya,ll in a little while!!----going surfing.....lol
Old 12-09-2015, 05:59 AM   #3101

Good morning all!

Another warm day here, they are saying 72 on Friday! Wow, not normal for around here.

I just went back and checked my contacts,,, sometimes I get the right one in the left eye, and the left in the right eye .......... but they are fine. So I guess I did read it correctly BAP is going surfing!

Have a great day all!

L.
Old 12-09-2015, 06:41 AM   #3102

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Good Morning Coffee Lovers!

41 here in MI this morning and I will TAKE IT! Bap, where you going to surf at? Glad FIL is better, been praying for you all and will continue to ask that God keep you all in his thoughts and Love.

Tim, I needed that wake up call today. Was up till after 1 am and so slept in until 7:30
today. Don't remember the last time that happened.

Going to wrap Christmas Santa gifts today since they need to be delivered to the shuttle office for delivery. Don't know if I told you. Our department adopts kids for Christmas who parents are working but struggling financially. We buy them Christmas gifts. Do any of you know how to wrap a bike? Think that one is going to get a bow. We've done this program for several years and it is always fun. Did 5 kids this year. I got the pleasure of shopping for a 7 yr old.

You all have a great day, got to get to the laundry. Tim, you have a safe trip.

Lynne
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 07:01 AM   #3103
bap

ohhhh,,,i went surfing the web,,,,,,lol.. much as i love the ocean and water skieing i have never been where i could hang 10 on a board....would love to give it a shot before the arthritis gets to much of a hold on me though....lol

lynne that is a great thing you do for the kids,,,my son is always involved with the shop with a cop here--he cant take the kids shoping anymore since he is under cover now but he is behind the scene...
debbie and i are planning on taking coats and hanging them up down town with a sign that reads if you need a coat take it and if you have an xtra leave one..she is also wanting to get a food truck and making cups of food and giving them away to the hungry,,,calling it cup of love..--noone should be hungry...
Old 12-09-2015, 07:18 AM   #3104

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by beamisl View Post
Good Morning Coffee Lovers!

41 here in MI this morning and I will TAKE IT! Bap, where you going to surf at? Glad FIL is better, been praying for you all and will continue to ask that God keep you all in his thoughts and Love.

Tim, I needed that wake up call today. Was up till after 1 am and so slept in until 7:30
today. Don't remember the last time that happened.

Going to wrap Christmas Santa gifts today since they need to be delivered to the shuttle office for delivery. Don't know if I told you. Our department adopts kids for Christmas who parents are working but struggling financially. We buy them Christmas gifts. Do any of you know how to wrap a bike? Think that one is going to get a bow. We've done this program for several years and it is always fun. Did 5 kids this year. I got the pleasure of shopping for a 7 yr old.

You all have a great day, got to get to the laundry. Tim, you have a safe trip.

Lynne
Theirs another thing I miss about not working. We did this for years and never had anyone complain about doing it. We also had a company wide program called Hats and Mittens. We had 6 Bldgs. and I was the one to hang cloths lines in all the lunchrooms for the Hats & mittens. By the week before Christmas they were all taken down counted and the Company matched the donations. Our Department always adopted a family also and I for one went bonkers shopping too.
That was the best thing I liked about The Holidays,
I miss it.
Thanks,
Tim
Old 12-09-2015, 07:29 AM   #3105

Forest River Owners Club
Good morning, all. 45 degrees and sunny here. The coffee is pretty good. It should be in the 60's here, so I will walk around the lake. Should be about a 45 minute walk. I hope it does not snow too much in Minnesota. I am afraid I broke the Total Rebuild thread.
MikeB

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum
Old 12-09-2015, 07:46 AM   #3106
bap

hey mike,,,those guys over at total rebuild can fix anything,,---no worries---lol
Old 12-09-2015, 08:25 AM   #3107

Winnebago Owners Club
Morning All;
Lynne and Jerry. A big bow (or even a small one) will be sufficient for the bike. I will bet someones eyes will be very large on Christmas morning. Well done.

53 here right now at 8:20. Supposed to go to 80 today. Will miss the warmer weather when at home but it is well above normal there. Not enough snow to need to do any plowing. Will keep my fingers crossed. I left my heated gear at home so I could stay out longer on the tractor!!!

Lloyd - I had the same thought when I saw BAP's surfing note. I had the eye surgery so I knew I was reading it correctly. Wait - perhaps I was dyslexic for a moment. Nope - got caught with the web surfing. No ocean surfing for me - there are large things out there with big teeth. Should never have gone to Jaws or watched the re-runs.

Everyone have a great day.
Old 12-09-2015, 02:17 PM   #3108

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Bap,

Your Debbie is one incredible lady. That soup truck sounds amazing! I had heard about doing that with extra coats and thought it was a wonderful idea. Also heard about doing that with old purses. Put a note on them for a homeless person to take. Inside put bags of nuts, cracker and chicken salad packs, socks, hats, gloves, food gift card. Plan on doing this one soon.

Gordon, Along with the football, basketball, dinosaurs, Army men and a helicopter, helmet, bike lock, underwear, coats, gloves, hats, socks, fleece jacket, pants and shirts I think this kid and his Mom will have a wonderful time. Got Mom something too.

I agree, these programs are great just sorry there is such a need for them.

Flaggy, Don 't worry about Terry, the snow doesn't slow him down much.

Doing this Christmas Santa program has made my day today. Bike is already in the car, presents all wrapped and bagged and labeled. Christmas morning I will think about this family because they are going to have a blast!

I wish all the same with you. Then after Christmas I think it is time to help Liberty Farms some.

You all have a wonderful day, CPL class Saturday! Yehaaaaa Lynne
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote

« Total Rebuild | - »